BlackduckValley Ride 8th Dec

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snitchy put me down as camping, gotta see if i sell some stuff this weekend, im depending on that so i can go :p

I have some news -

bdvminiridersfinal.jpg

mate pete thats bloody great well done we owe you a big 1 buddy

mate sorry i was out at the power house watch some comedy
sorry bud hey ill call you tomorrow

thanks again pete your a champion
cant wait to get my bdv sticker

sweet, thats really good as for those that wanted to ride both days and camp, full adult rate would have been $75 now only $60. So come on people get your bums in gear and blow the old dust of your bike, its getting closer to time to put some fresh dust on it!!

so we just print one out and hand it in when we go to enter?
they are genuine like were not gonna get kicked out for fraud or anything stupid?

No you don't print that one, you wait till a week b4, i'll do a different one for each person with your name and ticket number on it. YOU WILL HAVE TO print and take with you or you have to pay full fair. This is the only way to do it unless we all meet in gaton or somewhere and turn up all at once. Doing that would be too much of a pain in the ass as i don't know about most but we'll be leaving either friday nite or VERY early sat morning.

MekOne crew will be there dustin mini mullisha haha.also bringing a heap of new parts like levers,cables,tubes,tires,carbys,air filters,coils,stators,sprockets etc.cant wait its gonna be a good weekend.

MekOne crew will be there dustin mini mullisha haha.also bringing a heap of new parts like levers,cables,tubes,tires,carbys,air filters,coils,stators,sprockets etc.cant wait its gonna be a good weekend.

if you are doing that then i wont bother
cheers
Reece

p.s talk about a kick ass weekend getting better

sounds great

so are any of the BDV regulars gonna lead a trail ride for those interested?
I will probably try cover all the trail rides I can and just do some jumps to fill in the time. If no one else will be leading a ride I will be happy enough to have others tag along, however i make no promise that i won't get lost.....

I'll be hitting up the tojo but I love hiting it hard and fast. I also love nothing better than racing to the top of the mountain. On minis it's a bit of a chalange to do it fast. love it

looks like im camping now pete ...was thinking we should camp down the back near the old 50 track away from the dust what u rekon

Ive never been but i want to do the trails, i reckon they will be heaps of fun, ill prob be really slow but :p

hey pete and graham

i'll come out with you guys ,we need to get a good spot out of the dust ,i have some red and white stiped tape to tape of a section if ok with cam
so we can all set up near each other

what do ya recon

if i can get out of the house at 3am i might be able to meet yas there:D
BTW my old pc shat itself but we got a new one:cool:

Latest posts

Back