BlackduckValley Ride 8th Dec

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, door knock all your neighbours homes, add sob story about you needing to get mum a bday present charge em 20/lawn - use dads petrol and mower. You'll be at blackduck in no time. Come on you know you want to go ....

I agree, door knock all your neighbours homes, add sob story about you needing to get mum a bday present charge em 20/lawn - use dads petrol and mower. You'll be at blackduck in no time. Come on you know you want to go ....
lol i like ur style

Fear not friends im back online:D
bloody pc shat itself again:mad:
PMed ya about them parts ducar

omg i cant go on this date anymore!!!

gayness

im out, got other shit to fund now and i refuse to go with my forks the way they are, sorry guys.

was thinking something similar today but a way that would involve no lawn mowing. Go around and tell all your neighbors that your are doing a 2 day endurance ride in aid of getting pitbikes off the street and on into the proper places. See if they will sponsor you as its for a good cause..........ok it probably wouldn't work but my mind went wandering at work.

dont worry about customs and his missus just email me there vouchers and ill print them

tru, ill put my 50cc engien back together that nite if i dont have it....cheers mate

Latest posts

Back