BlackduckValley Ride 8th Dec

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe we need to make a bit of a list who is bring the big stuff. IE BBQ, GAS, LIGHTS, Air compressor, generator etc etc last time at ripley three of us took aircompressors. If we get our shit together it'll make life a bit easier.

hell yea i aint bringing our air comp this time

can those who are comeing make a list of what they will bring and be prepared to share with the members

IE SHADE
SEATING
ESKY'S
BIG WATER CONTAINERS
BB'Q's
Gas l;ighting
and any think else they can think of or have and want to share

I'll Edit the first post to let evy 1 know who's got what so keep an eye there in the last week

Custom says we will plan to be there by 5 but you better be awake or we gunna wake ya up :p and yes pittin..we still pickin' u up too :D

xo signed - customs missus

:rolleyes: umm....not atm..but i wanted to login for a change haha

zacass's old frame is straightened and just about ready for action :p

ok as long as i remember i will bring
Free standing shade (its crap but shade is shade)
i have 2 x 15L containers of water ( sticker says it went out of date in 06 but water doesn't go off does it? drink at your own risk...hahaha )
a tool box with the usual crap + some tyre changing spoons and stuff to change tyres in case the need arise.
i'll be bringing my van so its my shade/ seat/ sleeping area all in one

ok as long as i remember i will bring
Free standing shade (its crap but shade is shade)
i have 2 x 15L containers of water ( sticker says it went out of date in 06 but water doesn't go off does it? drink at your own risk...hahaha )
a tool box with the usual crap + some tyre changing spoons and stuff to change tyres in case the need arise.
i'll be bringing my van so its my shade/ seat/ sleeping area all in one

the water may be stagnent anyway u can replace the water inside the containers cant u?

yeah should be able to
are there taps there to fill them up from?
or is it when you run out, you run out?

I got water storage (around 40L worth) just gota wash it out

Bad news on the bike front tho.....looks like i'll be running the zed :(

im waiting to talk to custom i got some parts that he needs but he hasnt been on here or msn :(

Latest posts

Back