Braaap bikes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what a load of shit

so brad designed these frames for fx racing before braaap even existed

hmmmm tricky fella

and i can buy these frames pretty cheap

i dont think he really designed these frames do you??????

hell thump 140 designed the rev mx in that case and me and ed designed everything on the new cini

dreaming

The same load of sh!t as 95% of these minibike companys claim to have a Cromo frame bah hahahahaha thats a good one

lenny
Hey mate.

That's a shit situation, Im sorry that you never got a call back, I mean calling people back is the back bone of any good customer service.
We did have alot of staff issues at the Frankston store. Customer service is everything and thats why we recruited a new team. Our team here is awesome now.

All I can say is sorry and I'm here to help. Anything I can do.
[email protected]
Pauly is our head mechanic you can contact him any time [email protected] he's also on facebook.
Rob our new Frankston mechanic has been with us only a short time and he is going awesome,
we had issues with past employees and I have been spending time on the floor my self to make sure we are the best customer service.

All I can do is apolagise and make sure it never happens again.
We have hundreds of passionate customers and I believe that is because me and my family are here to fix any dramas and make sure mistakes like this don’t happen twice.

shoot me an email or call if I can help out out all.

brad

Wtf

coolmodee01 where are you based?

Why don't you come see me 35 Playne St, Frankston.

Your info is not correct.

brad

Hey brad! Coolmodee01 always comes to the ride days! Come a long one day and have a chat. I'll email you all the details for our ride day in august or I'll see ya tomorrow when I drop off flyers if your there! Yeoow.

lenny
Hey mate.

That's a shit situation, Im sorry that you never got a call back, I mean calling people back is the back bone of any good customer service.
We did have alot of staff issues at the Frankston store. Customer service is everything and thats why we recruited a new team. Our team here is awesome now.

All I can say is sorry and I'm here to help. Anything I can do.
[email protected]
Pauly is our head mechanic you can contact him any time [email protected] he's also on facebook.
Rob our new Frankston mechanic has been with us only a short time and he is going awesome,
we had issues with past employees and I have been spending time on the floor my self to make sure we are the best customer service.

All I can do is apolagise and make sure it never happens again.
We have hundreds of passionate customers and I believe that is because me and my family are here to fix any dramas and make sure mistakes like this don’t happen twice.

shoot me an email or call if I can help out out all.

brad

it wasnt the frankston it was launnie, you need to drop prices as they way too high. myself and mates would love to get our parts off you but its always to much trouble with everything that happens so we turn to DHZ, we want to support our local shop and only shop but things have to change.

coolmodee01 where are you based?

Why don't you come see me 35 Playne St, Frankston.

Your info is not correct.

brad

no offense brad mate but i cant see you designing that frame if you did you need to redesign it to try and stop the front end from being so twitchy.... mind you i'm a bit bigger than you so i get over the bars a bit more.

i've looked and looked and i cant see to many difference's between your frame and the old fx racing frame. maybe a gusset here and there and advancements over the years. but there still a 4k 2004 model pitbike

sorry mate

and you'll know me when ya see me man you just don't know me here :cool::handshake:

There's also the matter of the 80ft jump on that bike with that suspension ... Rach told me you'd make me eat my words on that ... I said I'd be happy too ...still am

and the factory tour that would show us how all your bikes are exclusively manufactured in your own Braaap factory ?

And yes the metal testing ..... well mate you said it

Hey Guys just having a quick read through the forum.

I love staying in touch with outside opinions of braaap as I spend most my time riding, talking and being in our stores and at tracks with people who own and love our product.

LOL you guys keep me real!

i usually ignore stuff on here as I think it best to let you guys come up with your own decision's. Win loose or draw we want customer's who love what we do and get involved in the sport. Eg the 44 braaap riders who turned up to our ride day the other day or the 120+ braaap riding club members

I appreciate your comments and thank you for asking me for facts.

Dready I know what your saying and yes we should have all our metal reports online. That would be great marketing.
Our website is waaay behind schedule as we have been focused on other braaap things, there is plenty of things we need online! Im sure you have watched us progress slowly with it.

Its an area we are focused on this year.

Im off to china to our factory (yes its owned by 2 french guys! they live there) in April.
I am hoping to film a braaaptv on our manufacturing process and show off what we do over there.

So when you said

" I appreciate your comments and thank you for asking me for facts.

Dready I know what your saying and yes we should have all our metal reports online. That would be great marketing."

I guess you didn't mean it ?

There's also the matter of the 80ft jump on that bike with that suspension ... Rach told me you'd make me eat my words on that ... I said I'd be happy too ...still am

and the factory tour that would show us how all your bikes are exclusively manufactured in your own Braaap factory ?

And yes the metal testing ..... well mate you said it

Hey Guys just having a quick read through the forum.

I love staying in touch with outside opinions of braaap as I spend most my time riding, talking and being in our stores and at tracks with people who own and love our product.

LOL you guys keep me real!

i usually ignore stuff on here as I think it best to let you guys come up with your own decision's. Win loose or draw we want customer's who love what we do and get involved in the sport. Eg the 44 braaap riders who turned up to our ride day the other day or the 120+ braaap riding club members

I appreciate your comments and thank you for asking me for facts.

Dready I know what your saying and yes we should have all our metal reports online. That would be great marketing.
Our website is waaay behind schedule as we have been focused on other braaap things, there is plenty of things we need online! Im sure you have watched us progress slowly with it.

Its an area we are focused on this year.

Im off to china to our factory (yes its owned by 2 french guys! they live there) in April.
I am hoping to film a braaaptv on our manufacturing process and show off what we do over there.

So when you said

" I appreciate your comments and thank you for asking me for facts.

Dready I know what your saying and yes we should have all our metal reports online. That would be great marketing."

I guess you didn't mean it ?

Brad, i have been into your Frankston shop with a motovert and was in need of some custom work and knowhow with my twin brake setup.
Next thing i new you had introduced me to the whole team and Pauly had even taken me out back to introduce me to Rob (who was such a great guy) all because i was new to the store. i felt like one of the family after my visit.

i think from a business point of view, lenny17's comments a about pricing and how people are force to look elsewhere due to only one factor, and that being the price of your products, is a point to note.
When i popped down to the shop for the first time, i was in view of establishing a relationship with a shop for which i could by all my parts. Unfortunately braaap pricing compared to others just didnt make this notion viable.

So just with the aim of some helpful feedback. I love the braaap vibe and community, however there is no way around the matter that pricing has a heavy weighting when it comes to the right business to buy from.

In saying that, you obviously have a good thing going so lots of things in the Braaap formula must be working.
See you on Wed nights

-Dave

grnman thanks for the kind words bro. Appreciate it. Hell yeah wednesday nights are on. I gotta skip tonight's session. grrr
hope it doesnt rain on you! keen to bang some bars soon!

brad

dready as soon as I get the footage you'll be the first to see it.
I came across this jump, YouTube - BRAAAP VIDEO 1 look at 1.53 not a mid pro, not sure how big but a little fuel for the bench racing. from the Old Supercross Track in Hobart.

Coolie - Come see me and show me

brad

well one thing i will say at least brad runs his own bikes that he sells he dosent run different suspension and frames like ive seen a lot of others do

Latest posts

Back