Braaap, Pro Factory 190cc 2013

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dhz had the race Lxr with billet levers, protapers, marzocchi, Elka, oko26 and pro circuit
For 4k

Last edited:
Dhz had the race Lxr with billet levers, protapers, marzocchi, Elka, oko26 and pro circuit
For 4k

That's exactly what I said apart from the PC pipe and carb. Forgot about that.

Be crazy not to get that deal as would cost a lot more to add later.

For the LXR race bike with 190anima, zhoccies and elka???

I don't think so Tim!!!!

Stock LXR is that much.

http://www.dhz.com.au/buy/2013-pitsterpro-lxr-daytona-anima-190fdx-engine-nitro-circus-edition/PITSTER-02.12.DAYTONA190

No zhoccis or elka on this one. Read the specs.

Yeah crap got me there mate I thought you were talking about the new lxr 190 (the one I've got). The one you linked us to.
But have they even made a race version with the 190 in it, the original race version hasn't been available for ages now.

Last edited:
Yeah crap got me there mate I thought you were talking about the new lxr 190 (the one I've got). The one you linked us to.
But have they even made a race version with the 190 in it, the original race version hasn't been available for ages now.

Not 100% sure man.

Wish you were right and it was that cheap for the money and all the extra goodies!! lol

You can ask for any LXR you buy to have the 190 chucked in it I believe.

Not 100% sure man.

Wish you were right and it was that cheap for the money and all the extra goodies!! lol

You can ask for any LXR you buy to have the 190 chucked in it I believe.

yeah you can the LXR's come in rollers then the motor is added ... i brought my lxr as a roller still in the crate and the motor in another box

To answer the question, yes I've ridden one, yes it's a good

Cooly are they twitchy? I can't tell cause that's what I'm used to I suppose.

IMHO, go buy reefys bike for 3k and smash everyone anywhere.

if money wasn't the issue, what would be the better choice, pitster pro or braaap

Braaap pro factory is the bike in mention mate that is over priced, pitsterpro lxr would be the better option and linkage is easier explained if you search google for lxr linkage, in short it is a different setup from a standard swing arm shock mount which allows nearly double the length of travel.

Oooh themselves fighting words! :) haha I love my china's but man I took a brand new 2013 crf450 with a the restrictors off n yoshi pipe for a strap round the streets! Holy crap I came back shakin worse than Micheal J Fox!

Had a Stiffy too! :)

Oooh themselves fighting words! :) haha I love my china's but man I took a brand new 2013 crf450 with a the restrictors off n yoshi pipe for a strap round the streets! Holy crap I came back shakin worse than Micheal J Fox!

Had a Stiffy too! :)

LOL I think it would of been a handful Corey on a street no wonder you was shakin worse than Micheal J Fox lol. But would of been fun i could understand why you got hard mate :LolLolLolLol:

Latest posts

Back