Braaap, Pro Factory 190cc 2013

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooh themselves fighting words! :) haha I love my china's but man I took a brand new 2013 crf450 with a the restrictors off n yoshi pipe for a strap round the streets! Holy crap I came back shakin worse than Micheal J Fox!

Had a Stiffy too! :)

Ive seen he's stiffy. Not that inpressive. But he shaking is top notch.

I told you Mick! I may have a pin **** but I **** like a sewing machine! :p

Bloody hell boys, just got home and this is the first thing I read I started laughing out loud and the misses asks me what are you laughing at and all I can do is shake my head.
Sewing machine lol classic, ill have to remember that one mate.

Bloody hell boys, just got home and this is the first thing I read I started laughing out loud and the misses asks me what are you laughing at and all I can do is shake my head.
Sewing machine lol classic, ill have to remember that one mate.

Bahaha. Just read this. Corey you are a pin **** head bahaha. And you **** like a 1960s sewing machine, which is crap compared to todays machines. Lmfalolo

65C882D4-AA9C-46C5-BC44-31633DAF60E5-398-0000002B7393D434_zps6e7f447b.jpg

i own one, and it is a wicked bike. it is however overpriced brand new (i got mine for 2 grand with under 10 hrs on it) and is difficult to find parts for. i have been waiting for a chain slider for tw weeks, and good sticker kits are nearly non existent unless you buy from france

Oooh themselves fighting words! :) haha I love my china's but man I took a brand new 2013 crf450 with a the restrictors off n yoshi pipe for a strap round the streets! Holy crap I came back shakin worse than Micheal J Fox!

Had a Stiffy too! :)

How does that happen...seriously, friction for the member, vibration for the lady friend isnt that how it works....You've never done 240km/hr in a road car on a windy 110km/hr road have you....I was shaking worse than the Fox...weird my adrenaline is linked somewhere else!!! My mates got out of the car and they were fine, I couldnt even answer my phone with a button I was shaking so hard from adrenaline....

Latest posts

Back