Brendo's 140 Build (heaps of pictures)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Installed my mates kit that I done up for him, reckon it turned out pretty sick, what do you fellas think!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355777911.726329.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355777930.530226.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355777972.864738.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355777997.802904.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1355778040.207756.jpg

Looks great man, good job on the design and installation. It really suits the bike and is an one off design.

Nice job installing the graphics about to do mine got any tips?

Cheers lads, only tip I have is start by laying the sticker with the backing still on over the plastic to see how it fits and move it till your happy you can trace around it abit if you like so when you start applying it you can follow the tracing and know everything will fall into place. Start at the front point and just work it with constant firm pressure, do the longest and straightest part first mske sure to push down into th groves as you go not at the end. a heat gun or hair dryer will be your best friend if you need to stretch or shrink it. It's hard think to explain but is quite easy once you get the hang of it, good luck mate.

Ok so basically if you havent realized by now im very hard to please or i should say keep happy when it comes to graphics so heres a sneak peak at the new look 140. I will be putting up new pics in a few weeks after ive redone the oil lines, changed the sprockets and a few other bits and pieces. & before anyone decides to be a smart ass and say its not a honda so dont sticker it up like one, you can suck it i haven't claimed it to be i just love the two two motorsport kit and thought it was something different to see it on a mini/mid size. Just thought id jump in before it becomes an issue with people haha.
Also the elkas in getting fixed so the dnm is just a short term replacement.
Let me know what you think, good or bad im thick skinned so go for it.

photobjk.jpg
[/IMG]

it looks great brendo, shes so clean and nice, im jealous. Damn theres some bikes there mate

IT"S NOT A HONDA :p LOL Just jokin mate, looks the goods :) (and it is based on a Honda frame)

There's always one haha. Ill put some more pictures up when the rest of the parts have come, Im pretty happy with it only time will tell wether it stays like this hopefully. Yeah Mick I've got both mine and a mates bike sitting out the back at the moment, just playing around with em while I've still got sometime off. How's the shoulder feeling?

Damn, wish my mate would take my bike and work on it. Shoulders sore mate, more a nagging constant pain. Might go to the docs, but all they do is show you stretching techniques, but with little movement its clicking so I'll prob go see them. Cheers mate

Yeah jump on getting the shoulder looked at mate, my right shoulders basically rooted. The socket is actually all rounded, I'm basically double jointed it would click all the time and i use to go around high school popping it in and out like a party trick with no real pain but now I'm real cautious of it as now there's pain. Docs have told me I've got to either get a major shoulder recon or take glucosamine and do weights to keep up muscle density. I chose the cheaper option. Take it from me it sucks massive ****.

or take glucosamine and do weights to keep up muscle density. I chose the cheaper option. Take it from me it sucks massive ****.

Watch yourself with glucosamine and Chondroitin. I used the stuff a few times before (many many kickboxing and bike injuries) as thats what the Dr's and Massage therapists have all told me to do. And i never quite worked out weather or not it did anything as everytime i started using them the pain would not subside for a week or 2 at least. One of the last injurys i got I started using it for around 1 week and then figured "stuff it" it's not working so i stopped the next day the pain (and swelling) was nearly all gone the next day. Long story short from a few years of trail and error i have worked out the this stuff just prolongs the swelling and pain, so for myself i would NOT reccomend it. Worth trying from all accounts iv'e heard but deffinatley not for everyone.

Cheers Timeeh it's good to hear other people's experiences and knowledge. I only take the glucosamine forte tablets. Sorry to hear about the problems you have mate sounds rough, kick boxing will do that to ya thou. But it all comes with having fun hey.

New oil cooler lines and billet sprocket arrived today, still waiting on, red execute gripper seat cover, 15 tooth front sprocket, NGK coil and other bits and pieces. Pictures coming soon. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357724762.816511.jpg

Latest posts

Back