Brendo's 190 Anima LXR

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that's neat a;) .good stuff look forward to seeing it race day

Thanks Timeeh for this wicked shot
a7u4eraz.jpg

^No probs mate. Glad i got to ride this beast, my only gripe is IT HAS TOO MUCH POWER LOL was nuts trying to hit the accelerator compared to mine. Thanks heaps mate, now time to start saving for me LOL

Ok it's FOR SALE tried to keep it but due to recent debits and private problems I need to let it go to a home that will respect it and give it the loving it needs.
This bike is a weapon.
I'll try to help out fello miniriders as much as I can. Not going to answer questions about parting it out or how I did something, the bike is for sale, please share around if you know someone looking for something.
PM me to talk about what arrangements can be made, all the info is in the link.
Thanks guys it's a sad day but needs to be done.
bit.ly

Crap dude, that bike is a serious weapon. Anyone who buys it will have a damn nice toy. It's funny as that is truly one of the only bikes iv'e ridden where i didn't like it as it had too much power (something i thought i'd never say) the only other time iv'e ridden a bike where i was to scared to nail it was my mates 06 ZX10, his new 08 R1 is a pussycat in comparison, and your bike was after a little liquid courage too... Be a sad day to see it go, but at least i can say i had a couple of laps on it :) Good luck with the sale.

Far out this is so dam tempting.

I'm seriously keen on your brake setup....

Would buy the bike just for that. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you could bring it down to Melbourne or Ballarat I would give you 2000 cash and my ciniworx cxz175

Yeah guys bike is sold, sold it yesterday to an OG that will more then likely race it, sad day.

Latest posts

Back