Brendo's 190 Anima LXR

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

8r3nd0

Sinister 50's
Reaction score
Alright the plan was to get my hands on a new daytona 190 to put into my 140 build but after having a look and sitting on KC's (DHZ) bike I was in love and couldn't just get the engine I needed the whole package.
So long story short I rang up, drove up and made a deal and ended up driving away with one.
So anyway ill leave it at that for now and will keep those that care up to date with how it goes and what I do to it.
No pictures yet but will be some up tomorrow after I've had a play with it, for those that no me they no there will be a lot of pics because they are always better then words.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Na probably won't race it unless it picks up a bit more in NSW, its at least a 7hr drive for me to get to the closest VCM race.
I know ill love the power mate I'm still frothing that I've got an lxr, to top it off with a daytona. It's a massive leap for me going from the most power I've had in a mini being a stock yx160.
Hey Nick what do you mean difference in chassis between 140 and 160?
Depends on what model dhz.

Last edited:
damn you brendo!!!!

every time i think i'm on my way to having an almost decent bike, you and a heap of others step it up a level or 3 !!!
i was happy to pick up a cheap 150 Lifan to use in my bike/s,
and i'm now close to upgrading to a YX160/155HO, then fit a big bore kit and a decent head later.
now i'm needing 190cc's !

any way, enough of my rant..
well done bloke, cant wait to see this bike develop .......

subscribed!

Haha that's alright mate, cheers Craig at the moment this is all I spend my extra cash on so its not like I'm loaded I'm actually just getting in and getting my toys before the baby making and arriving starts up lol.
Anyways here's a picture. I've still got a lot of going over yet I mean I haven't even got the chain on yet. So hopefully be run it in by next weekend fingers crossed as I'm a bit flat out at the moment.
Oh and yeah first things first some new graphics will be going on it as soon as I can.

y2uruhyd.jpg

DAMN!! you have the sickest bikes! after seeing your 140 i cant wait to see what you do with this beast.

Na probably won't race it unless it picks up a bit more in NSW, its at least a 7hr drive for me to get to the closest VMC race.

same for me mate, but its so worth it. for me 1 day racing easy makes ups for 2 day driving. + being a "race bred" bike you gotta try it out at a race at leas once??? and you got 2 weeks to plan everything till the next round. So i'll see ya then :)

same for me mate, but its so worth it. for me 1 day racing easy makes ups for 2 day driving. + being a "race bred" bike you gotta try it out at a race at leas once??? and you got 2 weeks to plan everything till the next round. So i'll see ya then :)

haha yeah no worries mate ill see you there lol, its not really a matter of the drive its the fact that my hiace is pushing half a million km's and to tell you the truth wouldn't make a 7 to 8 hr drive.
Maybe if i could get there a different way or get a new van id do it just not as things stand.
I'd be up for any racing if there was some in NSW but as far as i know there's nothing close to what you guys have down there.
As far as i know there's a ride day at Pacific Park later on in the year to see who's keen.

500,000 thousand, gee thats nothin my ute is pushen 800,000

wow nice bike mate! its looking good already with all the little touches on there

haha yeah no worries mate ill see you there lol, its not really a matter of the drive its the fact that my hiace is pushing half a million km's and to tell you the truth wouldn't make a 7 to 8 hr drive.
Maybe if i could get there a different way or get a new van id do it just not as things stand.
I'd be up for any racing if there was some in NSW but as far as i know there's nothing close to what you guys have down there.
As far as i know there's a ride day at Pacific Park later on in the year to see who's keen.

Id be keen mate don't forget its shut all of august tho .... Did you get the pe28 with the bike ? i love my pe best and easiest carb to tune and the work so nice on the 190

Ive got a nice CHP super coil still pretty much brand new that will go nice on the LXR too mate ill sell it to ya dirt cheap

Ive got a nice CHP super coil still pretty much brand new that will go nice on the LXR too mate ill sell it to ya dirt cheap

Yeah mate ill been keen on grabbing the coil I was actually looking at it earlier on today, do you reckon it would be much better then stock.
Yeah it came with the pe28 mate I'm so keen to kick it over but also want to get everything locktited and greased before that. PM sent mate.

Last edited:
Bike looks wicked. Will be good to see what you do considering your other bike is mint! Nice one

Latest posts

Back