Brendo's 190 Anima LXR

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't really understand, why mod the wrong pipe when you can get the right pipe and just bolt it on, or am I missing something. Not taking the p%@s bud just a little unsure on what ya mean.

I think what he means is the the crf bend fits the engine but is to short and a different bend for the frame, so it is easier to bolt up to the frame the bend that fits it and then slightly mod the bend back to the head instead of going the other way which would involve more work.
Em I right Karlos.
Yeah I've got a theme in mind mate but can't tell which way to go yet mainly color choices, and yeah it won't be another two two kit mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Brendo where did you get the Outerwears filter cover from.

I got it from faster minis mate, its just the standard one they have for the crf50s, I was a little concerned it wasn't gonna fit but it fits easily over a 48mm uni filter.
Piranha pit bikes on eBay have them also.

I don't really understand, why mod the wrong pipe when you can get the right pipe and just bolt it on, or am I missing something. Not taking the p%@s bud just a little unsure on what ya mean.

Yeah mate the crf50 pipe is tiny if you try and size it up on the LXR nothing even comes close to fitting (as I was told) a crf 70 pipe might bolt up to the head but then hits on all the frame and sub frame. You'd need to fab a few S-bends in it and then the can still wont line up. The klx bend fit the chassis and sits snug along the frame just doesn't quite bolt up at the head. I hope that makes at least a little sense dude

bike is so tuff matee well done!!! ~~~:)you can also get those shockwears rears hok covers on ebay not sure on the seller.

Little update.

7e5a6ave.jpg

Yeah mate the crf50 pipe is tiny if you try and size it up on the LXR nothing even comes close to fitting (as I was told) a crf 70 pipe might bolt up to the head but then hits on all the frame and sub frame. You'd need to fab a few S-bends in it and then the can still wont line up. The klx bend fit the chassis and sits snug along the frame just doesn't quite bolt up at the head. I hope that makes at least a little sense dude

Yeah makes sense mate. So this is really more of an issue with the twin spar type frames as opposed to the single spined frames.

Yeah makes sense mate. So this is really more of an issue with the twin spar type frames as opposed to the single spined frames.

I'd say more a problem for klx style bike running crf style engines

I want some of these. Where do you get them?

I dunno if you can even get them, what I've done is kind of cheated and used a vinyl adhesive primer then wrapped them with some carbon fibre vinyl I ordered in through work. I'm gonna probably clear over then I'm not sure yet, they look pretty trick thou.

Haha yeah so would I, the day you find some buy two sets because ill have one lol.
Come on Craig there's a market for your custom carbon fibre parts mate.

I have an old racing buddy that owns and runs a carbon fiber fabrication company. He doesn't race minis anymore and we kinda lost touch over the last few years. Last week I text him asking if he could hook me up with a carbon front number plate. He said he hadn't done any mini bike moulds in a few years but yeah sure he'll sort one out for me. I'm not sure if he is keen on doing more stuff, with new components and moulds but if there is enough interest from all of us I can ask him if he is keen to supply us with some cool custom stuff

Mate that turned out fair nice job well done ! Carbon fibre look +5hp lol

the carbon wrapped frame guards came up pretty good.
you could give them a coat or 3 of 2 pack clear,
most auto paint shops sell it in a pressure pack, costs around $25 for a 350/400 gram tin.

otherwise you could use some self levelling clear resin over them, for the flat very shiny look.
may be a bit tricky, but if you did it using a couple of thin coats ?

and yeah they are on my list of parts to make too.

Latest posts

Back