Brendo's 190 Anima LXR

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got a chance to kick over the 190 and tuck me I'm in love I can't wait to actually have this thing run in and give it some, just at 1/4 throttle the thing is so loud and starts to pull like a mule. I'm so happy right now you can just tell its going to rev it's ass off, it's got really smooth power with the keihin pe that its actually quite easy on and off the throttle and the carb is faultless no hesitation at all.
The only thing is that my killswitch don't work but ill sort that out. Man I'm stoked....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

The only thing is that my killswitch don't work but ill sort that out.

Normaly i'd say who cares, but with the apparent tourque out of these little motors, once you put it in forth and let the clutch go, it might actually take off rather than stall :p Might be worth fixing :)

Yeah I'm gonna fix it, it's just gonna be a bad connection somewhere.

I think this might be the one it's a crappy picture of a print out of the design but I thought id go for more a freestyle look with this one with all the things I like and representing a mates business.

aqepu7eb.jpg

4avuquga.jpg

tasupu5u.jpg

too much clutter, and the yellow numbers look out of place (wrong colour?) but better than the first set.

Maybe remove that "shock mansion" decal and the other red "UU" bit and try that? then change the numbers to red with white shading.

Last edited:
kill switch easy mate .... its a 2 wire kill switch so .... one wire earth it out to a good earth on the frame some where pref up where the coil mounts the closer to the coil the better and the other wire goes to the black/white wire in your harness done kill switch activated !!

Told you the pe goes nice with the 190 bud :)

I agree with timeeh, a little too much going on and the yellow is out of place, also are all those brand names gonna be on the bike? Personally I don't like advertising big brands names when there not on my bike, ( hence why I got like none on my bike, lol:) ) Otherwise its looking good.

By the way, don't expect to please everyone on here, we all got different opinions.

is the bike supplied with the motor fitted/wired up?
if it has this style setup there i think there were 2 plugs that the kill switch will fit into iirc ?

this style kill switch uses a white and a green wire though, probably just a matter of lifting the tank off and checking how/where it's been plugged in.
also check if there is a spare green wire left over on the loom, put a ring terminal on it and add a decent earth to the frame.

Anyways decided to just go with something for now. It's defiantly different ill run it for now, got some fork bleeders on it, blue fuel line and an hour meter and fuel filter waiting to go on when I try to sort out the killswitch I'm sure wont be hard cheers lads for the advise.
Oh and stickered up the stock muffler to look like a pro circuit, as ya's all say will be good for 3 to 4 more horses haha. Just waiting on getting my hands on a fmf to cut and weld on, until then this will have to do.
One quick question which has been asked and answer before how much oil do these daytonas take 900ml or a litre?

apa7enab.jpg

e5ydu7a5.jpg

a7uzu9u8.jpg

4ehy4yby.jpg

Looks good mate.... kill switch info i wrote above ^^ 900mls too much oil.. i put anywhere between 750 and 800mls and its past the top of the site glass and on the upper limit of the dipstick checking the oil without screwing the stick in ... even when its running it doesn't drop below the top of the sight glass with the oil being pumped through both coolers .

The decals came up nice champ, the shock mansion insertion is a nice lil difference. The colours on the decals actually work really well I believe, Shes coming along nicely, did you install the hour meter with the lead wire that wraps around the coil lead?

Cheers guys Im not a hundred percent on the graphics myself I dunno I'll see if I like them in a couple of weeks.
Cheers Nick I'm gonna pull it apart and take a look at the wiring its a bit of a mess at the moment crap everywhere I can see why you cleaned it all up, I pulled the actual switch apart and its hard to see if it is actually making contact.
But will have a proper look tomoz.
I love just starting it up at the moment just to hear it rev, it revs so hard and crisp.

Yeah the wiring sucks ! i actually built my bike ground up i brought the roller separate and the motor was in a box so i got a lot of knowledge from building the bike myself bud.... like i said before just earth out one of the two wires coming from the kill switch somewhere on the frame the coil mounting plate is a great spot then connect the other wire to the black / white wire coming straight out of the plug plugged into the cdi unit and it will work 100% just track back where the wires are going atm and if you need any help ring me bud you have my number :)

Last edited:
is the bike supplied with the motor fitted/wired up?
if it has this style setup there i think there were 2 plugs that the kill switch will fit into iirc ?

this style kill switch uses a white and a green wire though, probably just a matter of lifting the tank off and checking how/where it's been plugged in.
also check if there is a spare green wire left over on the loom, put a ring terminal on it and add a decent earth to the frame.

nope its different that looks like a z160ho harness and cdi... ive got that whole setup sitting in my tool box drawer it was on the lxr roller when i got the bike then i swapped the whole setup over to the daytona harness and cdi unit the anima cdi has two white plugs one 4 pin and a two pin but your on the right track mate just earth one wire to the frame and connect the other one to the black/white wire on the cdi output plug..

usually from that picture the kill switch plugs into that small white plug on the harness with the big black connector on the other end which plugs into the cdi and the two wire colours on the harness are blue and brown then on the kill switch side its white and green LOL gotta love chinas colour coding ha ha

Last edited:
Cheers Nick ill defiantly hit you up if I run into problems, I was just thinking I might wait till I get that coil from you before I pull it apart and try to fix it, kill to birds with one stone you know.

Cheers Nick ill defiantly hit you up if I run into problems, I was just thinking I might wait till I get that coil from you before I pull it apart and try to fix it, kill to birds with one stone you know.

Yeah 4 sure mate defiantly a good idea thought it would of showed up by now ....

Latest posts

Back