Brendo's 190 Anima LXR

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey brendo, any parts removed from this bike to be upgrade will require you to consult me first before anyone else gets a shot at purchasing, we got an understanding bud, actually ill take the cooler setup if that is gonna get replaced lol. The LXRs look in a league of there own when ya sit back and admire it, am I right champ:action-smiley-033:

Haha yeah no worries bud, but to be completely honest there's not a lot to improve on. But will defiantly keep you at the top of the list.
Yeah I'm amazed that just how much better they are in all aspects to a standard bike, the linkage setup is amazing just bouncing on it in the garage no matter how hard you try you just can't feel it bottom out, can't wait to ride it.
I'm looking at doing a custom exhaust set up and just doing the usual bling up stuff.
I'm so happy I decided to get it and again the deal we done was awesome, I'm gonna be doing some work for a down ramp that they have over in china so like I said win win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Id love a 190 but I cant wait till I get a chance to hook my anima 150 up, that 4 valve note will cause something premature that's for sure.

Nice brendo, gotta be happy with that
Takes a fair bit to bottom out the rear. Can't wait to see what you start modding on it. Would love a newer model Lxr.
Only have had 1 problem with mine is the rear sprocket, the sprocket holes are slightly bigger then the hub holes. Easy fix tho, turn the sprocket anti clockwise with the bolts in but not tight then tighten them up with loctite and high tensile bolts, no issues since I did that

Haha yeah no worries bud, but to be completely honest there's not a lot to improve on. But will defiantly keep you at the top of the list.
Yeah I'm amazed that just how much better they are in all aspects to a standard bike, the linkage setup is amazing just bouncing on it in the garage no matter how hard you try you just can't feel it bottom out, can't wait to ride it.
I'm looking at doing a custom exhaust set up and just doing the usual bling up stuff.
I'm so happy I decided to get it and again the deal we done was awesome, I'm gonna be doing some work for a down ramp that they have over in china so like I said win win.

Hey mate I spoke with a few guys who in the know about all things exhaust and I got some very strong advise NOT to go twin pipe.. As it really kills top end performance and kinda stops the engine to rev as hard as it should. Sure looks good tho. Up to you tho bro. I'm just trying to pass on what I learned

Hey mate I spoke with a few guys who in the know about all things exhaust and I got some very strong advise NOT to go twin pipe.. As it really kills top end performance and kinda stops the engine to rev as hard as it should. Sure looks good tho. Up to you tho bro. I'm just trying to pass on what I learned

Yeah no worries mate I never new that I was always told and under the belief that the more you open up the pipe after the first 14 inches or so the pipe was going to help exhaust flow and give more top end.
I reckon it helped slightly on my 140.
It's strange because some madass and monkey bike pipes are huge and shortened and they need to be able to rev for road use. Makes you really think hey.
But anyway the more I've been looking at it the more I'm starting to think a twin setup is gonna be near impossible because Its so tight under the seat and swingarm, I also don't want to lose the mudflap.
Thinking all I might do is find an fmf to fit it like Chris (Nicko) has done.
Thanks for sharing mate I'm always open to info and other thoughts.
How's your search going?

Yeah no worries mate I never new that I was always told and under the belief that the more you open up the pipe after the first 14 inches or so the pipe was going to help exhaust flow and give more top end.
I reckon it helped slightly on my 140.
It's strange because some madass and monkey bike pipes are huge and shortened and they need to be able to rev for road use. Makes you really think hey.
But anyway the more I've been looking at it the more I'm starting to think a twin setup is gonna be near impossible because Its so tight under the seat and swingarm, I also don't want to lose the mudflap.
Thinking all I might do is find an fmf to fit it like Chris (Nicko) has done.
Thanks for sharing mate I'm always open to info and other thoughts.
How's your search going?

No worries mate... I'll also share something that took me AGES to finally learn is that if you're purchasing a pipe buy the klx pipe and its just a small modification to make it bolt up to your engine. I wish someone had of just told me that when I first started asking (I nearly bought a crf50 pipe)

Whys that mate if the exhaust port is a crf style. Is it because the klx pipes are longer or taller so it clears the casing. Im going to take my fmf 4.1 of my motovert which is crf bend and see how much modding it would take to work, it barely clears the yx casing as it is.

Whys that mate if the exhaust port is a crf style. Is it because the klx pipes are longer or taller so it clears the casing. Im going to take my fmf 4.1 of my motovert which is crf bend and see how much modding it would take to work, it barely clears the yx casing as it is.

Apparently the klx bend will bolt up to chassis then just make the header fit

LOL i did tell you that Karlos247 lucky you didnt get a crf pipe !

Alright spent the arvo going over it all, I'm nearly finished. Pulled most of the bike apart and put back together greasing and loctiting everything that needs doing.
I had a look at the rear sprocket like you said Harry but there wasn't any movement but loctited it anyways.
I pulled apart the linkage and greased the hell out of it.
All I've forgot was to get an hour meter, fuel filter and some bloody oil. So ill try to get that stuff tomorrow.
Also have to dremel out the hole on the bash plate like you said Nick, it doesn't line up for ****.
Also got the new clutch lever attached, I've just gotta find the same brake lever for the other side. Starting to think I should of got the set to begin with.
Anyways here's a couple if pics.

e2uha5y2.jpg

agequvaz.jpg

ezajydy3.jpg

Wow I envy your new ride man, but I gotta say. Don't get me wrong I respect awesome grunt of the 190 but just lack a certain sex appeal. Almost an ugly engine. Ooops sorry, I just did that. I'll probs still own one eventually tho haha

Wow I envy your new ride man, but I gotta say. Don't get me wrong I respect awesome grunt of the 190 but just lack a certain sex appeal. Almost an ugly engine. Ooops sorry, I just did that. I'll probs still own one eventually tho haha

Haha yeah cheers mate, yeah I have to agree with ya on some level hey but in person they do look tough thou. All thou last time I checked these minis don't pull the birds haha so sex appeal isn't really my aim lol but I suppose ill have to make up for it on the rest of the bike haha.
Gonna be working hard on flashing it up with designing a new kit during the week.

Sounds good man. Got a theme in mind? I hope this bike won't be stuck with more twos haha jks

Apparently the klx bend will bolt up to chassis then just make the header fit
I don't really understand, why mod the wrong pipe when you can get the right pipe and just bolt it on, or am I missing something. Not taking the p%@s bud just a little unsure on what ya mean.

Just so you know I can understand this time if the tyres don't seem to wear down at all. HOWEVER when its finished it is another story:fumeur7:lol

Just so you know I can understand this time if the tyres don't seem to wear down at all. HOWEVER when its finished it is another story:fumeur7:lol

Geez not this bloke again haha on my back about tyre wear, when will he ever stop LoL.
I'm sure it won't take much to wear these ones down once its going mate.
190 on soft compounds what an awesome combination....Not.

Latest posts

Back