Brendo's 190 Anima LXR

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy **** brendo, your off chops bro lol. Only thing missing here is one of those stainless or is it titanium fuel tanks, but if you go gold maybe 9 carrot as opposed to 18 carrot as 18 is hell soft. Dayum noice.

Haha it would be sick but not gonna do it with this one.
Little update I just got a hold of a yz250f nissin master cylinder for it but does anybody know if there is anywhere to get a hold of sik tendencies stuff, if not ill have to make up my own adapter plate, now just need to find a kx65 brake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Well with your budget brendo why not just buy the yz and kx with the small change in your wallet bro lol. Na, maybe a motorcycle wrecker of some sort mate.

Haha yeah I keep telling ya Micko that the credit card is looking pretty maxed out at the moment all my spare pocket money is going into it to get it exactly how I want it before we start trying to pump the kiddlets out haha. It's not like I've got taki parts and that. You'll keep an eye out for me thou won't you bro.
Just realized I don't even have a wallet...

Haha it would be sick but not gonna do it with this one.
Little update I just got a hold of a yz250f nissin master cylinder for it but does anybody know if there is anywhere to get a hold of sik tendencies stuff, if not ill have to make up my own adapter plate, now just need to find a kx65 brake.

hey mate, i have a friend that just crashed his kx85 into a tree. he busted his front brake system up and i imagine hes getting rid of this one when he gets his new one. im pretty sure its a 04 model . if so i get it off him and bring up somepics if your interested.(if the damage aint too bad, haha)

Cheers mate but I'm actually after the rear brake caliper. But thanks anyways.

Brendos wallet is deeper than mine and mines pretty deep too I'm tellin ya ha ha I've got a few things in the works for mine atm bit of a change for a few components I'm not letting the cat out of the bag this time round tho

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 4

Cause a fella likes to have a couple of nice minis (chinas mind you) he's a bloody rich bugger come on boys. I work for my butt of for my stuff and make sacrifices to get what I want just like everyone else, no silver spoon in hand bloke here let me tell you.
Knowing our history mate its probably exactly what I've been contemplating...let's hope not.

Last edited:
Brendo dont make me pull out the travel pack of tissues bloke lol;) We gotta tease someone bro, and I normally pick on those im jealous of, you should be honoured.:)

No silver spoon here either buddy im hearing ya I work for myself I don't get holidays no sick pay have to pay my own taxes and super plus life insurance . I've got a mortage and family to feed so it's super hard and life doesn't get easier I can afford to buy a part a month now my budget sucks atm but things will pick up fingers crossed the building trade is a hard game to play ....

Last edited:
Didn't mean to offend even if you were a rich man that would be sweet dont we all wish bud ! The older I've gotten the more responsibilitys I have and the bills get bigger wish it was the other way around

Last edited:
Na brendos easy going nick, he knows where just having a dig dude. After yarning to both you blokes there is nothing that comes easy in your lives, hard work and sacrifice is where its at.;)

Yeah I know I just didn't wanna upset anywone I'm a peaceful man mate your all good blokes

What are you talking about Mick you don't have any tissues spare for tears we all know that eharmony chick didn't work out so the trusty hand it is.
I'm not offended just don't want people thinking its easy being this good, haha na really I know how much I work and where I've come from so I'm proud of my stuff that's all.
I'm honored, your jealous pleases me bruva.

Anyways back on topic I've been thinking about doing something with the tank maybe a carbon fibre cover which is hard to find or maybe gold plated with some diamonds in crusted around the fuel cap, what do ya's reckon.

Diamonds in carbon fiber mate we all know that's the trend these days geezz !

Brendos latest project :hidesbehindsofa:
21894_10151463177736072_251950788_n.jpg

Done it, what do you think I drive on Thursday bloke.
Might copy something along the lines of this one.

a5u2yba5.jpg

Latest posts

Back