Brendo's 190 Anima LXR

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shhhhh. Apparently wakey wants me to meet some chick with "big personality" so it maybe tears of joy soon, and tears of joy dont need wiping. Always got tissues for you brendo. Now lets get back on track. I win;)

BIG PERSONALITY?? Like this?
images

Haha it would be sick but not gonna do it with this one.
Little update I just got a hold of a yz250f nissin master cylinder for it but does anybody know if there is anywhere to get a hold of sik tendencies stuff, if not ill have to make up my own adapter plate, now just need to find a kx65 brake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Sorry to get back on topic here ladies but I've been emailing Gary from siktendancies and I've got some adapters on the way. Do you want his email addi?

Sorry to get back on topic here ladies but I've been emailing Gary from siktendancies and I've got some adapters on the way. Do you want his email addi?

That guy is so hard to get hold of. You have done well there.

Yeah mate absolutely, that would be awesome cheers.

Haha I dunno about that one, I can make that plate it's the caliper bracket that I need matey but we might be able to work something out later haha.

Just an update on how the pipe fitting is going and let me tell you it's a massive pain in the backside.
Ok I got a klx yoshi to go on it knowing there would be some work involved and holding it up to it, it seemed easy but damn its not.
I knew the bend was wrong and turns out nearly everything needs to be modded, like the bend, length, angle it's all off so after some cutting and bending I've managed to get it to the point where my mate can tig weld it up for me, but damn it was a lot of analyzing it to get it done the cleanest and best way.
Hopefully I've got some pictures by tomorrow arvo for ya's.

Wow... I'm glad a mate of mine who raced a factory Pitster in Vagas told me the best pipe for a Pitster is a customized stock pipe

Wow... I'm glad a mate of mine who raced a factory Pitster in Vagas told me the best pipe for a Pitster is a customized stock pipe

Well why didn't you tell me that lol.
Well I reckon this is gonna be better.

**** yeah just woke up to find the email I've been waiting for, some specs on the doma resonator from a bloke on planet minis.
Might see what we can come up with here, hehe.

nice work,
you need to get a few pipes made up that shape now, and sell them!

when welding/tacking it together, do you disconnect the stator and cdi from the loom?
i do just incase, with those big amps flowing through the pipe, engine and frame, you don't know if it is doing any damage.
there are a few diodes in the CDI that could pop, also a couple of capacitors, a transistor and the resistors.

I've seen a gearbox weld all touching teeth together from a poorly placed earth

Cheers guys, na I don't worry about that probably should but usually only tack it in a couple of spots then do it on the bench.
Me mate does all the welding I just get it all prepped ready for him.
He done a decent job tigging it up, just gotta clean it up a bit and polish it.
Did anyone notice the powerbomb/resonator!

Haha. Did anyone notice the power bomb.!! How could we not. As if brendo wouldn't go full custom on anything. Top stuff mate will be listening with ears wide open to hear how it goes running;)

Latest posts

Back