Brendo's 190 Anima LXR

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice on mate! just asking, i have to get a new helmet soon, what is that one like? my old one was really restrictive and was incredibly uncomfortable. so hows it like for inner foam and "breathing space"? i inderstand you havent ridden with it yet but i wanna get something good that'll last, im sure you understand :)

Yeah that's cool mate, as you said yeah I haven't ridden with it but I've had it on and off my head constantly in the last two days haha.
It's really nice mate, heaps lighter then the rockstar answer helmet I had before and the fit is a snug medium, foam is nice and molding and seems to breathe well. It's got heaps of air ports and exhaust ports for ventilation.
I done a fair bit of research before getting it and its meant to be lighter then some of the v4 carbons, but how true that is I'm not sure.
It's defiantly worth what I paided for it.

Thought I'd show ya's the bash plate after getting it powder coated and installed. I found I can't get to the bolt on the clutch side and now have to take the exhaust off to take the bottom oil line off to finish bolting it on, what a ****.
Also got a shifter spline supporter after seeing Karl's one.
a9a6eje8.jpg

mure4a3e.jpg

esu8ejab.jpg

Dhz mate they've been around for a month or two

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 4

Yeah that's cool mate, as you said yeah I haven't ridden with it but I've had it on and off my head constantly in the last two days haha.
It's really nice mate, heaps lighter then the rockstar answer helmet I had before and the fit is a snug medium, foam is nice and molding and seems to breathe well. It's got heaps of air ports and exhaust ports for ventilation.
I done a fair bit of research before getting it and its meant to be lighter then some of the v4 carbons, but how true that is I'm not sure.
It's defiantly worth what I paided for it.

cheers for the reply mate, i had a look on ebay and saw the price! better start saving haha. i tell ya what though, im sick of these damn chinese helmets, i swear there trying to sufficate you sometimes haha, cheers dude.

cheers for the reply mate, i had a look on ebay and saw the price! better start saving haha. i tell ya what though, im sick of these damn chinese helmets, i swear there trying to sufficate you sometimes haha, cheers dude.

Hey mate checkout bto sport when you get a chance that's where I get the majority of my stuff, the helmet was 30% off the other day and shipping turn around is crazy fast.

I like the kx look brendo, that bash plate is cool

V3 helmets are great, loved my explosion helmet really light and comfterble. Sucks I cracked it open at yarram
M2R isn't bad either, half the price similar feel. Need to replace all my gear now not sure what to go with.

I like the gear and helmet

Kinda liking the simple stealthy look, coming up with something at the moment but will be very simple and clean because you all know me I'm never happy lol.
Oh and the levers are all on and feel awesome.
7etyqeva.jpg

eme9y5yv.jpg

ubasyhe6.jpg

Levers looks sweet man, grips look like poo though what's up with the piss yellow mate? Must be comfy! :)

You can always count on me for an honest opinion Brendo. Constructive or not, cheers kent!

Last edited:
Haha yeah thanks kent, they're not really comfy but just strong. They're Renthal Kevlar compound grips lad I like em so EAD haha.
I've been thinking of getting some green grips but can't decide.

I'm not giving a piss kents haha, I'll keep my warm pissy grips over any other ones out there.

Ferkin piss grips are the go brendo I like em mate

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 4

Latest posts

Back