Brendo's 190 Anima LXR

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries mate, I'm keen to see it done. What was getting done to the bike for you to get it back tomorrow.

Ahh you suck I was hoping for some crazy mod or change besides the ones I already know about, I was getting all excited and shlt.

Oh yeah actually there is one that we have talked about the clutch idea .... arrived in the mail so I told a small lie but I won't be doing that upgrade today I haven't even got off the lounge to go do the exhaust yet still hung over from last night lol

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 4

Some more bling turned up today and that's the last package for awhile. Also dropped off the plate to get powder coated black today, might get it back by Thursday. Still trying to find time to put the oil lines on.

e5etu3ab.jpg

ena3umus.jpg

Damn brendo. Just stop bro. Lol. Im wiping my happy tears away lol. Good shiz

Got some time to get the aero lines on today but no pics, damn they can be a ***** until you get the hang of putting them together, its a tight fit I tell you.
Also got some really good paying work over the weekend so decided to get some nice gear, for when I sign up at the Nowra track in a few weeks.

azyva8a7.jpg

ygu3agu4.jpg

5u2u4eby.jpg

Last edited:
Let me know when your heading to nowra brendo ill come down

Those googles are real nice mate ! Have you seen the new dragon frameless ones ? Dunno if i like em or hate em there different !

My bikes all done finally new bars , clutch , levers and all the rest ! ill post up some pics one day when i get a chance .

Know anyone that wants a set of genuine ASV C6 pro levers cheap in red ?

Yeah no worries mate will do. I'm kinda keen on the levers mate ill send you a msg bro.

Thanks guys, I've changed a few things in the last week or so. I'm going for a cleaner look like the new kx250f so some people might like it some not.
Got some boxes in the mail today yippee.

y2yra8yt.jpg

ydysutyp.jpg

Bit of carb bling got added

ehajubyh.jpg

Last edited:
Got my gear the other day and new fox v3 fathom helmet easily the best helmet I've owned.
Oh and levers from Nick1980, they are awesome levers thanks again mate your a legend.
gyjyba9a.jpg

y9y4udu9.jpg

nyrydegu.jpg

qyba7e4e.jpg

No problem mate live the gear ya brought looks mint

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 4

nice on mate! just asking, i have to get a new helmet soon, what is that one like? my old one was really restrictive and was incredibly uncomfortable. so hows it like for inner foam and "breathing space"? i inderstand you havent ridden with it yet but i wanna get something good that'll last, im sure you understand :)

Latest posts

Back