Brendo's 190 Anima LXR

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trust me it's never done I think I've said that 5 times ready and now I have a list of parts I've ordered as long as my arm

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 4

Woah Woah Woah, hey bro nick don't forget to PM me and give me first dibs on parts that are no longer being used bro.

Looks brilliant brendo, this needs a dyno chart on top of all the goodies I reckon. Awesome stuff.

Woah Woah Woah, hey bro nick don't forget to PM me and give me first dibs on parts that are no longer being used bro.

lol mick i just spent a heap on new stuff i might have some parts for ya !

lol mick i just spent a heap on new stuff i might have some parts for ya !
That's my boi nicko woohoo. May need to start another payment plan lol. You just do a list bud and ill be waiting, kinda like eharmony lol. Hope the family and ya lil man have been well champ.

On the ball this Mick bloke isn't he, you snooze ya lose. Well I guess I'll take anything he doesn't haha.
Yeah Nick I suppose its never over but by over I mean actually riding it haha, I know right ride it that's blasphemy lol.
I'm waiting on minimob racing to get back to me about postage they have a few little bling parts that I want.

On the ball this Mick bloke isn't he, you snooze ya lose. Well I guess I'll take anything he doesn't haha.
Yeah Nick I suppose its never over but by over I mean actually riding it haha, I know right ride it that's blasphemy lol.
I'm waiting on minimob racing to get back to me about postage they have a few little bling parts that I want.

Haha, nick and I have an understanding:love-smiley: Defianatly do not snooze around me or it will disappear before your eyes open. Cant wait to see the bling bits and pieces brendo.

Bling baby...
9y4ase2u.jpg

Last edited:
Lol far out I brought one of those too ha ha not the same brand tho mines made by outlaw racing

Haha like they've been saying lad, separated at birth. We should catch up later in the year and go for a ride up at pacific park on that ride day there having or what not.

Haha like they've been saying lad, separated at birth. We should catch up later in the year and go for a ride up at pacific park on that ride day there having or what not.

I know def separated at birth ! Yeah for sure mate id be keen to catch up

Took it for a ride this arvo playing with sprocket setups with just the back brake.
I got the blue front brake line which ill throw on and get sorted this weekend.
The boss dropped it and banged a few parts up so spent the arvo cursing him haha retard.
Also the pipe coloring up nicely for now anyways.

u2y5uqa5.jpg

Last edited:
pipe looks great. a real "irridescent" look. shame about your boss :( what gearing are you going to run? have to be pretty high i would imagine, to stop the wheelies abit, lol.

looking good bud but cant help saying we need to sort you out some decent cooler pipes !! blue looks nice but i think i can make you up some nice aero flow stainless lines ... hose clamps are yuck lol

Thanks again for your help Nick I'm onto it right now mate haha.
Got a nice zeta stem nut today.

qujuhamu.jpg

I've wanted to buy one of those bad boys but was a bit scared of get one and it wouldn't fit .... What's it made for ? Looks sick mate

Sick cheers bud

Just finished hooking up the new line and bleeding the front brakes and feels to have a heaps smoother action.
Also just purchased (huge thanks to Nick) some bling Aeroflow lines in actual fact the same setup Nicks running on his bike, cheers mate I can't wait, oh and some takegawa goodies from minimob racing.
Taking it out to pyramids this weekend for a good run and test of the brakes.

udazedud.jpg

dygubaby.jpg

Last edited:
Looks really nice the hel lines are excellent quality ... Got my line today to the orange looks unreal you were right about going with orange line

Latest posts

Back