Brendo's 190 Anima LXR

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found out the problem with the killswitch easy fix just gotta take some paint of the frame as not making a good enough earth I've just hot the wire exposed at the moment and grounding it on the cooler is working for now hehe.
Cheers Nick for ya help.
Also nearly have it run in now, been running it in pretty hard plenty of on and off without over revving of course.
Also ordered some renthal twin walls for it.
Planning on getting a yoshi and modding it to fit for it but don't know wether the first section of the pipe is to small for the 190 if anyone ( Roy) could tell me the inner diameter if the pipe that would be awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
with your outerwears cover what size did you go for and do you still use the extra foam cover that comes with the uni filter ?

The outerwares is the one that faster minis is selling for the crf50 mate.
My uni didn't come with the extra black outer filter but judging from the size of the outerwares you would probably be able to run it thou I don't think you would need to as it only catches the bigger stuff were as the outerwares stops nearly everything big all small.

As Borat would say Great Success.
I sorted out the killswitch this arvo, the thing wasn't even earthed they wired it back to some other green wire I dunno what it was but anyways its all good.
Also installed the coil I got from Nick and a NGK lead and hour meter about 45mins to late haha.
Anyways second oil change and nearly a tank and I'm happy as a pig in **** with it, oh also threw on a red front guard to see how it looks also found out that a crf70 seat cover will fit this seat so might get another one made up for it.

sanutase.jpg

qutagame.jpg

u9u7ahap.jpg

That thing looks sweet. Digging the red fender. I had a green one on mine looks different. Great build so far

i Just noticed your missing the top chain roller / guide that bolts onto the hole just under the subframe mount ??

Cheers guys yeah I like the front guard more then the black.
Yeah cheers Nick I was wondering what that tab was for I was thinking surely something goes there haha then forgot about it ill have to look into getting one in the next week or so.

Lookin' shweeet! loving ya builds man. Saw the last photo without seeing the previous couple and thought you had a Ti-5 pipe for a LXR hahah I quickly went back a few pages to try and find out where you got it from! :lol:

Love the work you put into your bikes, always have a clean finish :)

hha yeah same the graphics on the pipe look sweet!
also as said above digging the red front fender looks good!
And i recon go the seat cover, they look

images

Just bought a yoshi for it and some other bits and pieces, should all get here in a few weeks and if course as true to form I'm changing up the theme of it already.

Hopefully doesn't take to much modding to fit I'm hopeful it's just a lengthen and bend to get fitted.
Can't wait to get all these bits and pieces together and start to put them all on, I've got how I want it to be in my head and the majority of the parts on the way in the next couple of weeks, so stay tuned.

Hopefully doesn't take to much modding to fit I'm hopeful it's just a lengthen and bend to get fitted.
Can't wait to get all these bits and pieces together and start to put them all on, I've got how I want it to be in my head and the majority of the parts on the way in the next couple of weeks, so stay tuned.

It is an exciting feeling that one isn't it. I'll be stayin tuned for sho

First package arrived today, some twinwalls.

9e2egy4a.jpg

nice mate, i like how u havent gone for the tapers like everyone else...who needs em anyway? there way 2 mainstream!! haha. they shud look great on beast!

Latest posts

Back