Brisbane Northsiders..bush riding..

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sean01

Legend Spanner Spinner
Reaction score
hey peeps. those out there that usually go out to the glass house mountains/elimba/mango tree track forestry to ride would of noticed lately that the police are starting to kick people out...

so im just letting you all know that Donnybrook forest has a sht load of good riding and a quarry with jumps..

the forestry rangers drive around most of the time, but dont seem to give 2 hoots about people in the quarry or in the forestry...

so for those out there that have been kicked out of glassy's and are looking for somewhere to go donnybrook seems to be the place to go for now...

on google maps the forest is actually called Beerburrum State Forest
heres the link... donnybrook queensland - Google Maps
under where it says Beerburrum state forest in the center of the map is the quarry.
if anyone needs directions let me know...
heres some pics of the quarry jumps.....
img0022.jpg

img0021.jpg

img0020.jpg

img0019.jpg

img0018.jpg

img0015.jpg

img0002.jpg

Nice! i wanted to go to elimba this weekend , since i heard there was a few new jumps , they mite of been talking about this joint tho?

i wouldn't mind heading there this weekend , if i can get someone to go with me

Does it get many people on the weekend?? looks like a pretty good spot especially since its just public land.

Thanks.

theres usually a bunch of ppl from bribie island on their pitties.. probly 5 or 6 of them...
and sometimes ppl that are just cruisin around the forest....

if ya really keen you can actually ride all the way up to near caloundra...its all forestry..

and im not sure where in elimba there would be jumps unless its on someones land....
oh unless there talking about the dirt mounds on the opposite side of the road from the mango tree track. pretty pov last i seen them tho..

i wouldn't mind just mucking around on those jumps. whats the downy like for that ramp?

Can you get a car in there , or you have to park elsewhere and ride in?

Thanks man.

you can drive right to the quarry and park arcoss the main track from it...

the ramp can be moved to anywhere you want....where it is now is just a step up type ramp(no downy)
its not my ramp so it could be removed by the owner at anytime...but its been there for 2-3weeks so far and the gates are locked..
the fence is down enough to ride thru it tho...

ok heres a quick mud map for directions.
its pretty straight forward...

coming from south it is the next turnoff (Steve Erwin Way)past the big fish exit.

Attachments

• directions.jpg
    directions.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 24
Sweet as thanks.

Hopefully i can get there this weekend.

Ever seen a 08 kxf 250 with race numbers out there? no a fella that lives down the road and would no doubt no the place.

That place looks Fun as!

Liking the Ramp haha.

Wish we had a place like that we could put around on.

Cool Spot

I'll check it out one weekend. Is there a fair few people there usually?

there was on the weekend just gone....about 20 bikes of all sizes...more pit bikes than big bikes tho

Thanks, it looks and sounds pretty good. Not that I'm the worlds best rider so I won't be attempting anything too big!

so is it a privat quarry if the gates are locked??? or state forest quarry???? ever tlaked to the rangers that you see out there???

its not private, and last time i went there the gates were opened... the rangers dont care who's there. we ve actually spoken to them and thts what they said....

also the last time i was there the ramp was gone, i didnt go there on the weekend just gone so it could be back again....according to the rangers its the ppl that own the ramp that lock the gate...

oh ok then, sounds good, I suppose until the cops start showing up on there DRZ400's eh! ha ha anyway i will have to check it out when i get my bike back to gether in the net week or so.

Latest posts

Back