Broadmeadows MX Ride day Feb 27th

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rach88

Reaction score
MiniRiders Ride day @​
Broadmeadows MX Track
434-472 Mahoneys Road
Campbellfield, Australia

Mockup2.jpg

This will be the first miniriders ride days! Come down and meet up with some fellow pittie riders and have a good ride bumping bars with all levels of skilled riders!

$25 entry. Helmet, boots and long sleeves must be worn.

No riding in car park.

There is 4 tracks to ride on.
Kiddies. - Flat track.
Fast50 track. - Few jumps, tight track.
Intermitted. - decent jumps, but its got tight corners.
Big bike track. - Epic... EPIC. You'll most likely dye trying the 80fter.

All tracks have something for any level rider.

Should be a great day with lots of pitties bashing bars!

Yeah work boots are fine! You just won't be able to go on the bike big track, but I think its for your own good!

i don't no if i wanna go it's fun but idk just don't think i have the passion for minis anymore not enough bottom end power for me no matter how hard i give it to it... it just wont slide round corners and get to the speed i want unless i go by a whole new sprocket set and mod the engine but whats the point bikes to small very uncomfortable and i spose it's time to upgrade that's all but ill try and come for a ride i suppose but don't expect me on the big bike track :(

Well rumour is ciniworx will have a training day at Parwan before racing starts. But that sort of stuff only goes ahead is there is interest. :)

haha i have a ttr50 i dont think it would have the power to get up the lips on the big track never mind get air ill try my hardest to make it

hopefully i with have my new (to me) motovert goin by then!!! a real MINIbike. 125 n all, thats what minis are about...

I will have my braaap 88 12/10 set up! I out mini you :p

Wish it was not so far

Well it's not always so far! Brissy should have another ride day as soon as all the tracks are fixed! Go out there and give you local track a hand putting the place back together!!

I will have my braaap 88 12/10 set up! I out mini you :p

lol ok i'll pay that, i might be lucky enough to get my new motovert mini by then...we can be cool kids together. =) depends if i sell my other car or not...

the poster looks sick rach, lovin the guy sitting there looking at the track
i might be going, but deffs not clearing the table top
can someone please pre book an ambulance ;)

do u have to have a license to ride on the track ??
or can u just turn up n pay monry yo go on it ?

YOU ALL BETTER GO!!!! im coming along because i never really been on a track.... always trail... and i really wanna see some awsome mini's and people riding there mini's!!!!!

Latest posts

Back