Broadmeadows MX Ride day Feb 27th

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cant go -.-

stupid baby cousins birthday what a day to have a stupid birthday :(

what time does it start/finish. might go for a drive out there if my bike is fixed! it'll be my first time on a track so be kind :)

Get down whenever you want.. tracks open form 10am till 5pm! I will be there from opening time.. PLEASE EVERYONE try to park as close to me as possible so we are in a group... PINK BIKE AND SILVER FORD FOCUS... look out for it! As you first come in go straight and I will try park near the toilet... but not to close.. ! ! !

bump bump bumpppp! Tomorrow boys and girls :D

I still have a spot or 2 left in my car and room for 2 more bikes.

hey rach, my wombat ride is cancelled due to 'old man back' issues so i might come and say hi, since the track is only 10 mins from my place, wont be ridin thou =(

Hell yes! Will be wicked to meet up :D Sounds like there will be lots of new faces to put to user names! Awesome!

can someone plz tell my dad that it will still go ahead even if it rained alot last night QUICK QUICK we need to leave soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would like the same info, i'm tipping its rained out...

No answer when I called. If it was rained out they'd answer.... If all fails I'm going to parwan!

Okay going to parwan in bacchus march umm I'm on my phone so I don't have address... I'm pretty sure it's off parwan road... Just google it.

Broadmeadows is called off is parwan definatly right to go

Spoke to Al at Broady, he said they have had heavy rain and does not think the track will open today

im going to frankston b good if some other minis were there

Is frankston open? We are thinking state forest since we are at parwan now.

Broadmeadows Ride Day

Hi Rach

Reefy just called me from Broadmeadows and was asking where everyone was now going?

Cheers

Jaimie

mike reefman is now logged on,anyone who has any questions or anything feel free t ask.

Latest posts

Back