Broadmeadows MX Ride day Feb 27th

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Rach

Reefy just called me from Broadmeadows and was asking where everyone was now going?

Cheers

Jaimie

Hey sorry guy was a real messed up day as Parwan shut and there out regular back up plan. Drove all the way out there to have them shut 5 minutes later :( Then we decided lets go to wombat state forest... bummer the GPS took us to complete woop woop and no where near state forest. But the mission wasn't over.. 12:30 we decided to drive the hour and half to frankston and span it up there! We got there when the track was still pretty wet, but by 3:30 it was amazing. Only me and the 4 guys I had with me (Krazed and a friend, Juzzzy and a mate). We all had a bit of a spin on each others bike and meet us with another pittie rider on an lxr. There was a few others but not many. Was a pretty ruined day by the weather!! Grr!! But I must say, frankston was great and I remember how much better it is when muddy!

Let me know if you'd rather try for broady again next month or do frankston or parwan.

Hey sorry guy was a real messed up day as Parwan shut and there out regular back up plan. Drove all the way out there to have them shut 5 minutes later :( Then we decided lets go to wombat state forest... bummer the GPS took us to complete woop woop and no where near state forest. But the mission wasn't over.. 12:30 we decided to drive the hour and half to frankston and span it up there! We got there when the track was still pretty wet, but by 3:30 it was amazing. Only me and the 4 guys I had with me (Krazed and a friend, Juzzzy and a mate). We all had a bit of a spin on each others bike and meet us with another pittie rider on an lxr. There was a few others but not many. Was a pretty ruined day by the weather!! Grr!! But I must say, frankston was great and I remember how much better it is when muddy!

Let me know if you'd rather try for broady again next month or do frankston or parwan.

i wanna go parwan again =D

and my 2nd one would be broady

I'll ride anything!

I think I need to spread the love a little though... I left enough skin and sweat at Franga yesterday :p

Thanks again for the lift Rach, despite touring the state it was an awesome day!

good stuff rach sounds like you would do anything for a ride glad to hear cant wait to come down for a bash one week hopefully meet up at a race and you can show my missus how the girls get it done ha ha take care mate

hey rach, thats ashame you couldnt find wombat state forrest..... i know the area pretty well, considering i live 20 mins from it.... if you willing to go for a trial ride there some time count me in! ill show you where u can ride there..

yep, always go shooting at wombat
always see trail riders to
looks like some pretty good tracks there

to ride at wombat the bikes need to be recreational registered though ;)

yep, always go shooting at wombat
always see trail riders to
looks like some pretty good tracks there

to ride at wombat the bikes need to be recreational registered though ;)

I think you mean should be rec rego'd ;)

Latest posts

Back