BROKEN 125cc taota pit bike HELP HELP

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BayDirt707

Reaction score
Hey guys I am new to this site, this is my first thread looking for some help.

I was riding my bike today and the chain came off the sprocket which smashed against the stator plate or magneto housing plate I believe its called. This impact of the chain broke a little magnetic piece that sits around the flywheel maybe? Now my bike won't start. I notcied this piece was welded in place. Will this cause my bike not to start? I also noticed above the front sprocket there were about four wires that were severed. Would this be a reason for not starting? They were pink, blue with green stripe, orange with green stripe, and black. There is still a perfectly good set of wires going into the magneto. Don't know much about repairs on dirtbikes. Hope this makes sense.

Thank you.

the same thing happened to my mates bike but he didn't bother fixing it he just left it and never rode it again

lol to the above... if you think thats good advice mate please dont bother replying in future..

all you need mate is a need stator plate...

before buying one tho there are 2 types, electric start and kick start only.. one will not fit the other without big drama's..

wiring should be straight forward to fix with the new stator.. colour to colour and your good to go..

heres a kick start only kit Stator & Magneto, Seals Lifan Ducar 110cc 125cc - DHZ Mini Moto

youll also need the tool to remove the flywheel, again these are 2 different types for the 2 models.. DO NOT go bashing with a hammer to remove it. youll make more damage..

kick start only one here Flywheel Puller Stator - DHZ Mini Moto

if you have the electric start engine youll need to email dhz or go hunting on ebay or a local pit bike shop

Okay!, im gonna orders these parts and hope it works! thank you for all the help

this same problem happened to me... i also ordered the parts i need... i just wanted the know what are the 5 wires to the little round plug is for??? the other end is a square plug and leads to nothing.... maybe its for a electric start or something??? someone help me?

Latest posts

Back