Busted By The Cops - Your tales

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What exactly did you get fined for? Building the jumps or riding the bike?

been caught once and got away. asked us were we got the bikes form too.
did he catch you acctuly riding?

nar they didnt catch me and me maits riding but our bikes were covered in mudd cause of it was rainiing

they said we were riding without a liscence, not regersted, riding on council land and something else

but we were aloud to dig massive holse in the ground

ive got done in a paddock here an 40aches in altona but 2k!! thats like twice as much as what ive been fined

what do the fines say... they should say what you got fined for

This is exactly why they are bringing out the road registrable Motovert. So you cannot get fined for riding in bush. Where are you from? You will get some cool cops telling you to be careful and stay off the roads and then you will get the wanker cops what are only in it for the money handing out fines to 12 year old kids riding there motorbike in the bush.

tell me about it other maits have been caought for it and have got like 1g but thats wat i was asking but one of me maits is add and was telling one of the coppers to get fuked and tried to ride of soo i dont no but i ant paying me girlfriends dad is a cop soo i was talking to him he is going to fix it well try and fix it

2Grand -_-(WTF) shit maybe they made a mistake 2g noway unless it was somethign really bad liek sum really rich cunt that wanted use out of there or sumthing

2Grand -_-(WTF) shit maybe they made a mistake 2g noway unless it was somethign really bad liek sum really rich cunt that wanted use out of there or sumthing

the fine here for just riding with no license and uninsured is $800 ish, ad on top of that some, illegal spots or something, and 2g comes up pretty quick

tell me about it other maits have been caought for it and have got like 1g but thats wat i was asking but one of me maits is add and was telling one of the coppers to get fuked and tried to ride of soo i dont no but i ant paying me girlfriends dad is a cop soo i was talking to him he is going to fix it well try and fix it

1g for the riding, and 1g for your mates attitude!!! smart mouth the cops and they will do everything they can do to make the fines as high as possible, smart mouthing them gains nothing but more trouble,

cant see how he can fix it, the fines been lodged, your were in the wrong, aint nothing to sort out sorry,

Last edited:
mat eno shit was this cop drunk or high cuase damn i wodove punched the absoulte crap of out him

I see your from Erskine park !! I lived in St Clair for about 20 year's, was one of the first houses there !!! I move away about 7-8 years
ago but still have heaps of mates that live there !!!.... I got cought about 2 years ago riding a OCC Spider bike (mini chopper version) in
St Clair (on Banks Dr) on the foot path and it cost me $1275 !!!..

The Cops around there are some of the worst I've seen, period !!! But this is Erskine park, St clair, Mt Druitt and St Marys area Soo !!
I wouldn't live there now if I was given the house and paid to live in it !!! A lot has changed there since I moved away and it was
pretty screwed up then !!

Anyway,

It sux that you cant just have a bit of fun these days hay !!! as if they haven't got anything better to do then hassle guys for
riding there bikes in the bush !!! especially in that area !!!

Must have been a conservation park, the fine here is $2200 for riding on the mtb track through the conservation park, had to run from rangers once.

no license-$500
no rego-$500
un roadworthy-$500
private land-not yours[tresspassing]/(council land)?$500
'hooning'
'covered in mud'
$500

You didnt expect them to believe the mud got over your bikes from pushing them did you!!?

Jeez eh.. wonder if you learnt your lesson!!?? just imagaine.. that there is a brand new bike.. OF QUALITY, better yet, a license, cheap quality bike, and some $ towards a RWC!

Honestly all i can say is Live an learn..
thefinger.gif
, and ride where you are MEANT to ride!

Last edited:
i dont think that was called for foolspeed, sure he was probably doing the wrong thing in the eyes of the law but since all the public libabilty crap no fun can be had legally anymore unless you have lots of land or drive for ages to bush in the middle of no where or a bike park, i have a mates place that is up the road from me where he has a mad mini track and im always paranoid about cops picking me up riding to it, im not hassling anyone, not hooning around not being an idiot, all im doing is getting to a spot where its legal to ride and thats unlawful and i could get the same fine for trying to do the right thing,
at the end of the day it sucks when the cops come around and wreck all the fun and you shouldnt be laughing at someone elses expense, it could very well happen to you one day and i dont think youd appreciate people laughing at you when your facing a massive fine

somtimes when we ride to paddicks and we cross roads we give way to cars and they still swear at us and call us names when we where trying to be nice and give way to them.

true, but on the same note, i do the right thing and ride in spots where im aloud to, transport my bike in a registered veichle. Iv been there and scored my share of fines, both driving unlicensed, riding unregistered, unroadworthy, driving UI, the list goes on.
I learnt my lesson the hard way. since then i do the right thing, ride where im aloud and dont abuse the spots im not.

with all the new members coming into the sport and posting their riding locations im sure this is going to be a common occurance.
All in all, if he was doing the right thing, and riding/building where he was aloud to, well he wouldnt be in this situation..

maybe sucked in was a bit harsh.. change to.. Live and learn!? :D

Fools, you are so right here. I made sure me & my 2 boys joined up with the local club so we did have somewhere to ride before we even bought the bikes. Its hard to have self control when you have a nice bike sitting in the shed & nowhere to ride except for the road or some local park etc. Think before you buy it or you might be up for thousands in fines & also giving the rest of us a bad name

Latest posts

Back