Busted By The Cops - Your tales

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my point exactly meko.. and lets be honest here... 80% of the members here dont do the right thing in regards to where they ride.. this is obvious from previous posts, videos posted, and general bragging.

He done the wrong thing and was caught. Suffer the consequences like a man, or cry like a baby to a lawyer.. but either way.. YOU DONE THE CRIME, YOU DO THE TIME.

the cops are crackin' down pretty hard where i live at the moment cos on the wkend just gone 2 kids died and my mates 13yr old bro got caught riding

a 15yr old kid on a dirtbike ran a redlight at a major intersection and got hit by a car died at the scene his passanger on the back got a broken leg and the otha 1 was an 11yr old kid riding his quad around on his own property it rolled and pinned him down in tha creek and he drowned..

my mates brother was caught riding his bike in tha bush at around 2am and got 9 charges his only 13 and has to go 2 our local childrens court next week...

so cops cracking down big time at the moment...

lmao @ jezes sig. very cute. lol. No good bout the deaths.. certainly will make the aust. gov. look twice at how many imports are being sold, and how readily avail they are becoming..

2 g's! was it in a state park? i heard the ines there were BIG

So think about this... Jet-Ski's are lots of fun. Right now you have to spend pretty close to 10k to get one, at least. Imagine if all of a sudden that semi decent ones became available for below $1000. Would you go and get one and then just start thrashing it out in urban lakes and waterways? No, you wouldn't. So why go out and buy a Moto of any description if you dont have anywhere legal to use it? Your just begging to get yourself in trouble. As someone said, probably about 80% of people on here ride in illegal areas and these people need to be prepared to face the consequences of their actions. I look around at loads of spots that you are not allowed to ride and think how much fun it would be to ride in there but i dont just rock up and ride there! Like someone else said too, your mate dishing it out to the cops wouldn't have really helped you either, that was smart on his behalf. $2000 is a good chunk of a nice new bike... Lesson learnt the hard way hey...

my point exactly meko.. and lets be honest here... 80% of the members here dont do the right thing in regards to where they ride.. this is obvious from previous posts, videos posted, and general bragging.

So true. Inflating yourself by bragging is a part of being a teenager. LOL

I see it all the time when me and Mintard go out riding. Big-dick syndrome comes out and boys act like wankers! If you cop it, cop it sweet. YOu know you're doing it illegally, so stop whinging about it when you're caught fair and square. And flaming the cops doesn't do you any good. So if you come here for some sympathy or advice on how to get out of the $2K fine, you're not gunna get it, the only answer we have for you is stop riding illegally.

Well Mintard and I found a nice spot yesterday which apears to be perfectly legal in the middle of suburban Adelaide. Its a bit small, but legal.

:D

Last edited:
Sorry guys. I have been riding since I was 9 I am now 18. I live in an area what is surrounded by bush and by bush I mean bush what is nowhere near houses. Since I was 9, 99% of the time I have been riding illegally in the bush land what surrounds south of Lake Macquarie. Why should it be illegal if I'm doing nothing wrong and not annoying anyone?

2g aint much for wat u r doing your probly acttuly saving money buy riding illegaly and geting cort cuz think of all the money u would have spent at black duck valley or other bike riding spots so add up all the days u have riden illegaly and then times that buy $15 (most places r alot more) and u still r winning gotta think on the posative side lol

and
the benefit of living on ackerage and being friends with ya neighbores. i ride in my yard and in a strip of land bhind my place so if we subdived theres room to chuck a road on that land so i got 200m of land and my land
if i was cort on the land the cops probly wouldnt care since its so small and they dont check it cuz theres 2 large bush areas near my house with lots of riders so they r to bissy lol

Last edited:
I must admit, I like bragging I got caught by the cops :D
But, I completely shit myself when the cops busted me.. I had to play dumb and act like I got the bike like 2 days ago and had no idea where i was meant to ride :D Got out of it, but now Im responsible .. I only ride at the track and no where else.. P.S. Are there any minibike clubs in melbourne near the airport west, Tullamarine, Strathmore, Essendon , Niddrie area?

Thanks

Sorry guys. I have been riding since I was 9 I am now 18. I live in an area what is surrounded by bush and by bush I mean bush what is nowhere near houses. Since I was 9, 99% of the time I have been riding illegally in the bush land what surrounds south of Lake Macquarie. Why should it be illegal if I'm doing nothing wrong and not annoying anyone?

Thats fine. Your noise pollution isn't affecting anyone really. However if the land owner made a complaint, then the cops could follow it up. But things are a bit more relaxed in the bush. In the suburbs, noise pollution is a big issue, and riding illegally. Especially those who ride to and from a spot thru the suburbs.

I dobbed in a wanker riding his pitty up my street a few months ago. Cops nabbed him good and proper in the act, screaming up and down my street in the afternoon showing off to his mates. He had no lid and if hed split his brains on the road, he'd go down as a motorcyclist death and add to the already negative publicity we don't need.

I also once rode from my house to strathmore [5-8kms] I rode my bike through westfield, well on the outside of westfield and nearly got hit by a car about 3 times.. The first time was lucky as, I was riding down the street and didnt know there was a car behind me, so I moved to the other side of the road then swirved back and when i was on the other side, the car behind me sped up and as i swirved back.. the other car was right next to me and i was about 10cm from hitting it oh well, I survived.

I live in sydney specifically ryde, i found this awsome spot to ride my bikes, you need to use the fire breal behind some house and then it takes you down thin trails to get to an open area.

Once you get to the open area its surrounded by trees, i guess this would cut down the noise.

This place has so many quick exits that cars cannot get through so unless the cops are on trail bike, which they arent around my area because there is barley any bush they wont be able to catch me. Ohh i i wouldnt ride around then hang around to build jumps, i only ride around for 30 mins then get out of there.

Cops wouldnt make it in that time.

Even if they did come i would see them first and take the opposite exit out of there. Unless they block both but i cant see them going to that much trouble to catch me unless im there everyday for hours.

hey ben, i actually found a massive website with like 20+ clubs listed and a heap of tracks, i ride where ever it is legal, at the airport is legal for me cos:
1. It is commonwealth land
2. With dad's hangarage space i'm not a trespasser
and also i don't piss off the ppl, its only outside one little building which is open very little hours and i try not to ride past them aprt from when im arriving and leaving and i idle the bike so nobody minds.
oh yeh, i was also meaning to ask if Frankston is any good? cos oakleigh is tiny, its okay for a little ride and it's close cheap and quiet but its not that good, like no straights or jumps. i took a look at a few shots of Frankston and it looked like it was a track for like rll good riders but the pics i saw were all at like events so the riders were good.
any info i can get on Frankston would be appreciated.
cheers

just how close to built up housing were you bilko?

and yeah 2k is a litle steep, i meen i know i'd be pissed if i copped that, unless i'd decided to venture into the heart of the city or something.

there are times when you've got to except there is a high chance of getting caught, the risk is something for you to decide on.

but i have to say that when your out far from houses, open roads, and anyone that could possible hear you it does get me a little pissed that the cops rock up, but when it happens like this the cops are probably only acting on someone els complaining about you, when you get back to your utes/vans and there are some boys in blue waiting it's just like who the fuck out here would complain.

hey ben, i actually found a massive website with like 20+ clubs listed and a heap of tracks, i ride where ever it is legal, at the airport is legal for me cos:
1. It is commonwealth land
2. With dad's hangarage space i'm not a trespasser
and also i don't piss off the ppl, its only outside one little building which is open very little hours and i try not to ride past them aprt from when im arriving and leaving and i idle the bike so nobody minds.
oh yeh, i was also meaning to ask if Frankston is any good? cos oakleigh is tiny, its okay for a little ride and it's close cheap and quiet but its not that good, like no straights or jumps. i took a look at a few shots of Frankston and it looked like it was a track for like rll good riders but the pics i saw were all at like events so the riders were good.
any info i can get on Frankston would be appreciated.
cheers

now do share what website you have found so we can all look!?? and wouldnt it have frankston listed!??

im trying to find it again now, it has Franksotn listed but it has no pictures or anything of it.

Motorcycling Victoria Home
there we go, there's 2 links on the side, one saying "track locations" the other saying "club directory" they both lead to tonnes of places!
cheers for any1 in vic, sure ya will find plenty of tracks here...

the Frankston track is far from me but wen i drive past it i see alot of suzuki and yamaha ect ect there not many pitty probley bc i have gone it but nothin sayin
u cant all u can do really is go for a loook gonna open up google earth and have a geeze lol ill post pos of it

How to stop cops harrassing you!

captain_obvious.jpg

Simple ... stop breaking the law!

LOL

Edit: aww, I wanted my own thread for this! LOL

Last edited:
Do the crime pay the fine. Simple rule, you choose to break the law you suffer the conciquence. your fault, dont come on hear and complain.

Latest posts

Back