Busted By The Cops - Your tales

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bad luck Thumpy man, I really feel for ya =[
Cops are cunts,, If its your first time riding they should let you off with a warning all the time.. It shouldnt be that the cops get to choose whether its a fine or a warning, Because some cops are cunts and some are nice.. i suppose its just luck

Bad luck Thumpy man, I really feel for ya =[
Cops are cunts,, If its your first time riding they should let you off with a warning all the time.. It shouldnt be that the cops get to choose whether its a fine or a warning, Because some cops are cunts and some are nice.. i suppose its just luck

what a stupid thing to say,

if you hit someone walking, you can be sued for every last penny you/your family have!!! no rego = NO INSURANACE,

for example, if someone hit my son whilst he was playing in a park, i would sue the living pants off them!! and i would win without a single doubt in the judges eyes,

so these people who think its alright to ride around public roads, than fool them when they get caught! no sympathy here sorry.

Last edited:
no ur should be fine l got court on mine

l got 7 charges againt me l had to go to court

l got all that u got plus wreckless driving

neg driving

never owned a license before while riding a registerable A class motorbike

plus running a red light

and l went to court had to wait fuckin all day and then l got called in and then she said u havent been in troble before u havent evan been spoken too by the cops and she said l will give u caution for all your charges but BUT if u get court again u will be gettin a 3 year disqualification off ur license so l was so LUCKY!!!

u got less then me so u should be fine if u havent been in trouble with the cops

but l underastand l was worried when l first got court to that l was gonna be charged or my license would get disqualified becuase of the driving matters like neg driving wreckless driving and running a red light... but l rekon u will pull threw just fine

Last edited:
Dont blame the cops, I am sure you knew you were up to no good (thats why you tried to get away) so you will now have to live with the consequences.

One day you will get in some strife outside a night club/ pup/ strip joint and be about to get bashed by half a dozen big islanders and the cops will turn up and save your arse. Be nice to them they are just doing their job.

Yet another person whinging about being caught doing the wrong thing.
It's people like you that are making it harder for everyone else. Every time a kid gets caught riding a bike where they are not supposed to, it gives the government evidence as to why these bikes and the sellers of them should be banned.
You will now have to live with your decision to ride your unregistered, uninsured bike on a public road.....

yer but most times they take things to serious l dont understand u cant evan ride them in the bush if they catch u in the bush no licenced then u still get in shit it sux!! so they kno ur just havin fun y dont they leave ur alone ur not hurting anythin

Most of them will. I've been pulled up by a few cops in entrances to the bush and they just tell me to stay away from the roads and houses and they wont fine you... But if you get pulled up by cops on their dirt bikes or cops what are in it for the money you will get fined.

lest get one thing straight its not the polices fault i'm in this its mine, second i'm NOT winging about being caught i am telling other young riders out there that you shouldn't risk getting caught as its not worth the getting fined, loosing ya licensing and also embarrassing yourself in front of your family and friends. I didn't post my bad luck up for any one to have a go at me so if you are going to have a go at me don't do it in this thread.
Thanks

hey man igot a fine the other week for 2 grand for the smae stuff but didnt try and run off

Yep its true as far as I know... You will get a bigger fine for riding on the road then in the bush... My mate got a $1400 fine a few years back for riding on the road and then I know of a few people who have been fined $2000 for riding in the bush... It's just revenue raising.

lest get one thing straight its not the polices fault i'm in this its mine, second i'm NOT winging about being caught i am telling other young riders out there that you shouldn't risk getting caught as its not worth the getting fined, loosing ya licensing and also embarrassing yourself in front of your family and friends. I didn't post my bad luck up for any one to have a go at me so if you are going to have a go at me don't do it in this thread.
Thanks

OK point taken, I hear were your coming from, and as you have found out that it's the telling your family what has happened is even worse that the fines,(almost).
Where I live there are these young kids that ride up and down every street, day an night, there not even going to their riding spot, it's just a mode of transport for them.
And now when my kids are going for a ride, they have their bikes out the front ready for the trailer. People driving past assume they are these other kids that have been terrorizing the neighborhood, Yelling out abuse and just filthy looks to me and my boys.
we are 3 of about 20 people that have bikes in our area, yet we are and other innocent people are getting the short end of the stick because of other Dickheads doing the wrong thing.
Thats where I am coming from and I hope your parents go easy on you.
Cheers
Steve....

OK point taken, I hear were your coming from, and as you have found out that it's the telling your family what has happened is even worse that the fines,(almost).
Where I live there are these young kids that ride up and down every street, day an night, there not even going to their riding spot, it's just a mode of transport for them.
And now when my kids are going for a ride, they have their bikes out the front ready for the trailer. People driving past assume they are these other kids that have been terrorizing the neighborhood, Yelling out abuse and just filthy looks to me and my boys.
we are 3 of about 20 people that have bikes in our area, yet we are and other innocent people are getting the short end of the stick because of other Dickheads doing the wrong thing.
Cheers
Steve....

I'm sorry to hear your boys are being picked on i know its not fair people have done that to use as well, lucky i live in a country town were people have grown to accept that motorbikes are popular and that they are noisy.

I think i might be able to get off this a little easier than others on here, as for the fine i have no idea i will definitely have one but i think i will be able to appeal for my license and get it back, i had no idea they were so serious about little bikes to give people fines in the thousands of dollars. All depending on the judge i get, they may let me go will just a slap on the ass as i have never been chated to by the cops or done anything wrong by them, this is a first offense of anything and they may just bring it done to not using common sense.

Cheers
Steve....

I'm sorry to hear your boys are being picked on i know its not fair people have done that to use as well, lucky i live in a country town were people have grown to accept that motorbikes are popular and that they are noisy.

I think i might be able to get off this a little easier than others on here, as for the fine i have no idea i will definitely have one but i think i will be able to appeal for my license and get it back, i had no idea they were so serious about little bikes to give people fines in the thousands of dollars. All depending on the judge i get, they may let me go will just a slap on the ass as i have never been chated to by the cops or done anything wrong by them, this is a first offense of anything and they may just bring it done to not using common sense.

The sad part is that you dont sound like all the other wankers on here that you hear of getting caught, you know you were doing the wrong thing and you can actually put a sentence together too. I just don't understand why people keep riding their bikes illegally. Whether its in the country or the suburbs, if its illegal its illegal everywhere! Good luck mate, i think you've learnt your lesson but the silly thing i don't understand is that you knew you were doing the dodgey in the first place!

I cant believe you tried to get away!! thats just plain silly and will be looked down upon most of all in the courts...

Like the others have said, this kind of thing is happeneing all to much lately, and it IS giving the minibike community a bad name...

For those members on here calling the coppers (unts and soforth, this will only lead to them Not letting you have a chance. its more than likely your local riding spots will now be a well known advantage point to your local constabulary, coz I rekon(and im sure alot of you agree) that the police are now searhing forums, and BBs' looking for 'inteligent' posts of riding spots etc...

Anyway mate, good luck in court and keep us posted on the outcome..

Isnt it funny how a $600 bit of fun, quickly turns into $2,000+ of sadness...

I bet you felt realy alive for those few seconds(doing the dodgey)and at the point of fight or flee your hearts in your mouth, brain out of gear and running on adrenilen.

Live and learn there are other ways to get that rush!

(no not drugs).(extreme sports)

Remember this all that ask why do it!

Its in hindsight that we may regret our actions.

Live and learn.

But you have to live to learn, Keep it upright!

Be good if not be good at it! It`s all in the planning.

So Im sure at one time or another we all have made choises that in hindsight would have been different.

But now you have been there and done that.
Will you now do it better with planning?
Will you now change your ways?
Have you a lesson for us all?

unlucky mate hope all goes well in court...as other people have said the cops are just doing their job....as others have said too that there is good and bad cops i think both would fine someone for riding on the road as how dangerous it can be to others around them...good luck mate keep us up to date

Latest posts

Back