Busted By The Cops - Your tales

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fuk man that suks bad... the only thing i can say is next time hold her more =) theyll never catch you ;) or duck into some1's house till the heat cools off =)

your a tripper mate i get away nearly every night from the bastards take a few alleys and then they got no chance just never stop ...

okay heres my 2 cents.. the cops caught me one time got my name ran it through the system and didnt find me on it, they gave me a warning and a lecture on where to ride they said anything over 50cc has to be registerd and i said how the fuck am i sposed to do that along with insurance. Oh and get this they said i cant walk it down the street either cause i control the speeds when im still walking it, so its like riding it i might hit someone going 1k and hour lmao THEY'RE JUST GETTING MONEY OF US TO PAY FOR THERE DONUTS!

okay heres my 2 cents.. the cops caught me one time got my name ran it through the system and didnt find me on it, they gave me a warning and a lecture on where to ride they said anything over 50cc has to be registerd and i said how the fuck am i sposed to do that along with insurance. Oh and get this they said i cant walk it down the street either cause i control the speeds when im still walking it, so its like riding it i might hit someone going 1k and hour lmao THEY'RE JUST GETTING MONEY OF US TO PAY FOR THERE DONUTS!

This is an old thread but ohwell.

Did you pull over straight away? Two of my mates were riding on the road and a cop see's them and they pulled over straight away but he confiscated thier bikes and fined them, my other mate did the same thing but he just got a warning.

Some cops are just bastards and some are nicer.

yer they tried to tell us that we couldnt walk our bikes down the street but when i spoke to the department of main roads they said that i was told wrong

Ive goten warned twice, seen once walking my bike but they didnt say anything, and been chased without actually seeing me lol....one policeman reported and some police were trying to find me, i could hear there sirens... i just cut across this big park then rode my bike pretty hard through back streets til my house
They never really saw me when in the car, thats why i did it...
But if i get seen, i'l pull over straight away because most police around my area are nice even though i still shit my pants lol

You guys are shit cunts, Ha pull over and hope for the best, fuck that i just burn off everytime, and to the cunt who got busted haha fe fi fo thumb your mother takes it up the bum.

You guys are shit cunts, Ha pull over and hope for the best, fuck that i just burn off everytime, and to the cunt who got busted haha fe fi fo thumb your mother takes it up the bum.

Ahaha yeah thats what we did when they chased us away from the school, got away easily.

Good, You and the other childs shouldn't be on the site without parent supervision anyway, ;)

lol sidney but seriousley i think parents would agree with me when i say that people dont want there kids looking at wat u write

This site is full of nothing but stupid 15 year olds who hide behind the internet and think that its cool to ride your bike in illegal places, get chased by the cops, make stupid remarks about peoples mums and just be dumb in general. Your time will come and karma will catch up with you.

This site is full of nothing but stupid 15 year olds who hide behind the internet and think that its cool to ride your bike in illegal places, get chased by the cops, make stupid remarks about peoples mums and just be dumb in general. Your time will come and karma will catch up with you.

Agreed. And it doesn't help when this forum is moderated by that age group.;) Don't worry they will grow up one day and realize how stupid and immature they were.

hey guys im 15 and i dont do any of these things so please dont stereotype
i could just aswell come on here and talk about 20 year olds who drive commodores and think there drifters
so please dont stereotype im on here to meet people and share information not to be a keyboard warrior
cheers
Reece

Latest posts

Back