Busted By The Cops - Your tales

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys im 15 and i dont do any of these things so please dont stereotype
i could just aswell come on here and talk about 20 year olds who drive commodores and think there drifters
so please dont stereotype im on here to meet people and share information not to be a keyboard warrior
cheers
Reece

Ive seen you do all those things, you even got banned for it.

Ive seen you do all those things, you even got banned for it.

who hide behind the internet and think that its cool to ride your bike in illegal places, get chased by the cops,

i havent done these things and the reason i got banned was because franky was making remarks to me constantly and i was silly enough to retaliate

what about the riderz who have no choice and no where else to ride what do they do leave there bike in the shed and just look at them stuff that and if the copps come you dont just stand there and cop a 2 grand fine you tyr to get away its not cool its just the way it is

what about the riderz who have no choice and no where else to ride what do they do leave there bike in the shed and just look at them stuff that and if the copps come you dont just stand there and cop a 2 grand fine you tyr to get away its not cool its just the way it is

What about drivers who have no way home other than to drive home over the .05 limit?? Oh THEY get TAXIS... they WORK AROUND the PROBLEM.

The same should be done for mini bike riders, those on 'race bikes(cr yz etc). Its funny how many of you young guys go out and buy these bikes, get on here asking what they are and if they are anygood, then ask where to ride because you have no where around you.. TUFF COOKIES, You should of thought of that before the purchase..

To those members thinking the MODS here do a poor job.Meh, where is the proof YOU would do it better!?? (factly: 98% of the mods are over 21....) And the one or two that arnt, have actually matured quiet alot since they were "modd'ed".

Ducar is right about the language. Franky goes a bit over the top at times, and forgets this is a family fourm. we dont have enough clicks in the keyboard to continue to give him warnings and bans!!

Now i rekon this thread can be closed.. has gone off topic a couple of times and The original thread starter didnt learn from being caught the first time, probably wont learn from the second...

this might come in handy....
deluxponytail.jpg

Agreed. And it doesn't help when this forum is moderated by that age group.;) Don't worry they will grow up one day and realize how stupid and immature they were.

me n sp33d are a lot older than you so WTF :confused:

Last edited:
Whinging because of cops...

man i just went for a burn on my lil 50cc bike for bout 2 minutes around the block, and coming around the second lap theres this fukhead already calling the cops on me, piece o cake i went home. all it took was one lap and theres fuckheads calling cops, havent people got anything better to do?? its the first time ive been out too. !!

do it again tomorrow night just to piss this dude off again heheheh, he wont be able to catch me on foot

.....? :S and when u get busted??....? seein as it wont take much for the cops to go to his place for a second complaint do a quick door knock n howdy do... guess who has a pitbike and was heard coming back only moments ago....

just my thoughts... but hey.. if ya can afford the fine and are that desperate.. do it :) where bouts are ya?

well well well.. I suggest you stop... Because i have just been busted shooting a Lemon gun.. I was exiting the park when a cop car speeds up to me and stops about 20 cm from where i was standing... The two officers got out and one yelled some fairly rude words.. I was forced to lay on the ground.. and then I was questioned about my wrong-doings and taken to the station.. after three to four hours of being lectured and interigated... I was CAUTIONED because I was in possesion of a Class E firearm and now I have a 5 year good behaviour bond... But hey.. I was lucky! It could have been $6000 fne, a court case and many more charges... so think before you act.

ouch man!! yep lemon boom booms are now an 'illegal' firearm. same goes for a toy gun with the fluro end cap removed or coloured in! i seen many things go bad with lemon booms, like 'upgrades' to a 150mm chamber... and accetaline instead of hairspray... backfires, misfires, barrels shattering, hmmm, dangerous! but oh so much fun! lol.

ouch man!! yep lemon boom booms are now an 'illegal' firearm. same goes for a toy gun with the fluro end cap removed or coloured in! i seen many things go bad with lemon booms, like 'upgrades' to a 150mm chamber... and accetaline instead of hairspray... backfires, misfires, barrels shattering, hmmm, dangerous! but oh so much fun! lol.

Oh so fun exactly lol, we shot ours across the river with tennis balls, than drive over the bridge and shot than back across lol,

well well well.. I suggest you stop... Because i have just been busted shooting a Lemon gun.. I was exiting the park when a cop car speeds up to me and stops about 20 cm from where i was standing... The two officers got out and one yelled some fairly rude words.. I was forced to lay on the ground.. and then I was questioned about my wrong-doings and taken to the station.. after three to four hours of being lectured and interigated... I was CAUTIONED because I was in possesion of a Class E firearm and now I have a 5 year good behaviour bond... But hey.. I was lucky! It could have been $6000 fne, a court case and many more charges... so think before you act.

Is that the same as a potato cannon? I made an awsome one of them, and the airplanes fly really now here so I had to carfull not to shoot to high haha.

I almost got busted for having it, its classed as combustion firearm which is the same class as a bazooka or a rocket launcher, apparently its a $10,000 fine for having one.

But that thing was awsome haha, the cumbustion chamber was about a liter and I used propane.

ahhhh what the fuk does that have to do with riding a pocket bike, good work

WELL.... not much...

but there is already a thread about "being caught" or "Allmost Busted". A quick search of : busted,Cops,Caught gave me, imagine other key words!

http://www.miniriders.com.au/forum/general-chat/12045-got-caught.html?highlight=busted,+Cops,+Caught

http://www.miniriders.com.au/forum/mini-chat/12138-im-shit.html?highlight=busted,+Cops,+Caught

http://www.miniriders.com.au/forum/...our-tales.html?highlight=busted,+Cops,+Caught

http://www.miniriders.com.au/forum/general-chat/8337-got-caught.html?highlight=busted,+Cops,+Caught

so what does this mean??

WELL... In short.. the search button certainly works.. But as a General.. by replying in an active ongoing topic, A: it will raise your credentials as a serious member, B: keep the forum 'un-cluttered'-its a freaking mess in there!! C: you would quickly learn how your actions are dealt with..

What happens now?

Lets find out......Merged...

Yea you need to lay out your sentences way better.

I've never been caught but i've been chased by rangers on council land one time. I was with 2 other guys on pittys and this 4x4 just came out in front of us and we had to serve. So we stopped to give the guy a piece of our mind and realised it was a ranger so we belted it to a creek which wasn't far and crossed it. It was too steep and thin through the bush for him to stay with us so it wasn't hard to get away but yea it was a rush and i'd do it again for fun.

I was stopped by a cop riding to a mates on my old XR... i was in an alleyway adn he walked out at the end and blocked me so couldnt get out... i didnt bother trying to turn around or anything and had a helmet, he asked me if i wanted to either turn my bike around and walk it home or he could confiscate it and arrest me.... what a hard choice... but no warning or anything.
Other time i was on my yz80 and mate was on his sx125 and this old guy up the road called the cops and they rocked up but were pretty far away so just took off and didnt hear anything of it.

thats my experiences.

Latest posts

Back