Busted By The Cops - Your tales

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, Thats why i never stopped, around 100 chases successful on my behalf. And i am bloating, suck shit to you cunts who get caught. Muwahaha

Franky I think you are one of the immature f@ckwits that people are referring to. I bet when you get caught u will go crying to mummy(and any1 else that will listen) about how hard done by you are. I hope cops use force next time they see you. I have a feeling you are a compulsive soap dropper anyway so big house would be heaven for you.
Loser

Last edited:
same happened to me i got done
on a lilttle ass 50cc diablo pocket bike and got $1600 in fines
unlicenced , uninsured , unregistered ....
the cops said i could of been riding a yamaha r1 road bike and got the same fines

i feel sorry for u my friend was chased by cops nd tried to run from them into a trail nd crashed his bike in to tree braking his clutch nd brakes nd otha stuff

^^^ unlucky, the charges against me are as included driving without a license,unregistered and uninsured, the failure to stop and traveling with excessive speed have been dropped as a made a full apology to the officers that caught me. This will help me a lot in caught as its only three offenses.

I consider my self very lucky as they could have charged me with no license, uninsured, unregistered, failure to indicate, reckless driving, speeding, failure to stop.

Alls good, well i hope it will be the hardest thing will to do will be earning my parents respect and trust.

dude why did you stop? what are they going to do knock you off your bike with there car? ...

yeah probably, oh well its in the past now, i actually had a good talk to them and they did not have a problem with us riding our bikes out at our tracks that others say illegal, they didn't mind if i even rode my bike on the dirt roads so they were very understanding and only did what they had to do. even though that means me going to court.

Haha, Thats why i never stopped, around 100 chases successful on my behalf. And i am bloating, suck shit to you cunts who get caught. Muwahaha

Wow your so cool.

mad man said:
dude why did you stop? what are they going to do knock you off your bike with there car? ...

Why wouldn't they?? When my mate got fined a few years back the officer was on a road bike and they kicked him off his bike.

Last edited:

I hope that when your next chased that the cops shoot first and ask questions later dickhead. Youll get caught sooner or later and karma will catch up with you too. With any luck maybe youll crash when your next being chased, just so long as its not into anyone else. Maybe there is a big tree with your name written on it out there, we can only hope. Grow up...

I fail to see why people think your a cool guy, of late, I think your nothing but a farken idiot. You need to wake-up to yourself and the mods need to ban your arse.
100 successful chases my arse, the only thing you would be successful at is pulling yourself and I recon you would mess that up. Grow up idiot!

Pretty much riding on the road is illegal, so you had to know you would get caught.

it still annoys me out of all the things that a regular guy can get busted for, the real criminals breaking into our houses and stealing out cars, our car stereos, out pitbikes, mountain bikes and our tools from our sheds seem to get away with it, and even when caught they still get away with it.

as a everyday person who is doing something that bends the rules but doesn't hurt anyone, or anyones pocket, or create difficulty for another person, it's that everyday person that always ends up paying the highest price at the hands of the Australian legal system.

Cops in this country have open slather to do what they want, in USA and many other countrys there is alot of regulation as to what the police can and can't do, here in Australia the system is as good as deregulated as to what the police can and can't do. And this is what makes it worse for the average
trying to do the right thing person.

just my 0.2c rant.

As for your charges,
go to court, dress good, be very polite and co operate, as well as plead guilty on your first appearance,
and make sure you show remorse for your crimes (even thought your seethingly pissed off at the $*&@#@ (@*#(*&#$@*(#&$.. and yeh) and you should walk out reasonable alright.

Get some legal advice as to whats what if you have to go to court first, pleading not guilty will cost you $10k + most likely.. so if you know what they are charging you is fair enough, like you agree what your being charged on,(even if you don't agree with the penalty) then plead guilty at the first possible option, this gives you a minimum 30% discount straight up.

Juls

Last edited:
Hey mate

About 6 weeks ago i got caught by the cops in powelltown on my pitpro.
i thought at the time it was a good idea to make for a track so i span round on him and took off up the dirt road. On my way to the track there just so happened to be a huge rock on the track and my back wheel ended up in front of me.. Me being silly and not thinking i jumped back on the bike and took off but now there were no more tracks and i turned out onto the highway, i road about 2-3kms up the road and stopped the cop pulled up a few seconds later and said that he was gonna definently fine me and he might take me to court for speeding, wreckless driving, failing to stop, unregistered, unroadworthy, unliscensed and something about endangering motorists. He also went on to say i was gonna lose my learners and cop big fines, i went on to talk to him for a while and he checked up my record which was clean and said due to the fact i had a clean record he would send me out fines and no court case which was a huge + . I recieved the fines the other day which ammounted to $870. So if u are in the bush it is probably smarter to take off your helmet and pull to the side of the road 99% of the time the police will just say not to ride in the area. and if your really lucky u will get a descent officer like mine and just give u the normal fines...
Hope people learn from my experiences

Pretty much riding on the road is illegal, so you had to know you would get caught.

it still annoys me out of all the things that a regular guy can get busted for, the real criminals breaking into our houses and stealing out cars, our car stereos, out pitbikes, mountain bikes and our tools from our sheds seem to get away with it, and even when caught they still get away with it.

as a everyday person who is doing something that bends the rules but doesn't hurt anyone, or anyones pocket, or create difficulty for another person, it's that everyday person that always ends up paying the highest price at the hands of the Australian legal system.

Cops in this country have open slather to do what they want, in USA and many other countrys there is alot of regulation as to what the police can and can't do, here in Australia the system is as good as deregulated as to what the police can and can't do. And this is what makes it worse for the average
trying to do the right thing person.

just my 0.2c rant.

As for your charges,
go to court, dress good, be very polite and co operate, as well as plead guilty on your first appearance,
and make sure you show remorse for your crimes (even thought your seethingly pissed off at the $*&@#@ (@*#(*&#$@*(#&$.. and yeh) and you should walk out reasonable alright.

Get some legal advice as to whats what if you have to go to court first, pleading not guilty will cost you $10k + most likely.. so if you know what they are charging you is fair enough, like you agree what your being charged on,(even if you don't agree with the penalty) then plead guilty at the first possible option, this gives you a minimum 30% discount straight up.

Juls

u dont under stand u ya mate he was endangering his and other ppls life and u dont think he was hurting anyone just cuz he didnt dosnt mean he couldnt have and in america y do u think there so many drugos and crimes cuz your legal systems screwed up lol after c`ing all the cops shows and stuff i dont think i want to even go near america lol it just sounds like a giant hole to me

I wonder why pitbikers and minibikers have such a bad image? :rolleyes:

LOL

thats even worse, they give you another fine, your not even suppose to right ya push bike on the foot path

Latest posts

Back