Calling for Pitmaster.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pascal125

Reaction score
Hey Pitmaster,
Well, I paid for plastics and graphics more than a week ago and heard nothing. No PM's, nothing in the mail etc.
I'm not accusing you of taking my money and running of course, i know that you're a trustful father and all, i just thik that you are more likely to see a thread than a PM....
Look forward to hearing from you.
Cheers, Pascal.

not accusing him of anything, but its pretty hard too miss a PM, theres a popup as soon a u come on the site

He never reads his PM's for some reason, maybe his PM inbox is full.

It's possible..
Does anyone have his email, phone number, anything....
Yeh i noticed that he always takes months to reply to PM's...
Cheers, Pascal.

noted topic and stickyed till answers are had.. hope it helps..

Keep the CHIT CHAT TO A MINUMUM or it gets let loose and works its way down the page :D

Hey guys, didn't realise it was made a sticky, he actually posted them last friday (16th November) and they arrived friday like 2 days ago.
I put them on (Makita Graphics) and they look insane, looks alot better now with brighton colors, and the red on the graphics match the red on the seat and engine covers!
Will post up pics soon, this thread can be deleted though...
Cheers.

lol, well i am impatient but i thought he either forgot or didn't know i had paid, i think his PM box is full....
Anyways, it looks really good now, im really happy.
Cheers.

glad things were sorted :) dont forget to PM me your thoughts.
Ta.

All's well that ends well !!!!!! Pitmaster IS a trustworthy guy . This thread is justified ....... I personally know of the unnecessary anxiety and doubt that can be caused by a seller failing to adequately communicate with a buyer ......... I mean , how hard is it for a seller to send a courtesy email stating the time , date and method by which they've sent a package (complete with rego'd or express post numbers where applicable)

I've learnt to not wait around and to take action early if I get even the slightest inkling that something isn't right ........ it's up to the seller to think ahead of the consequences of their own actions OR inactions .........

Latest posts

Back