can you tell me waht you think about this bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitchy

Reaction score
en_b_1_52.jpg

can you please rate this bike looking at getting it.
YXDB125-01M

Specification:

Size(L*W*H) 1530x760x980mm
Wheelbase(mm) 1100
Net Weight(kg) 57
Wheel Rim(FR./RR.) :alloy
Alloy wheels and hubs with heavy duty spokes
Alloy Single rear swingarm
Alloy skid plate
Alloy brake and clutch lever
Choromoly Frame and handle bar
Brake Mode(FR./RR.) Disc/Disc
Start Mode: kick start
Engine Type 1-cylinder, 4-stroke, air-cooling
Displacement(cc): 125cc
Max Power(kw/r/min) 7.6HP
Max Torque(N.m/r/min) 9.0/5000
Max Load(kg) 130
Ignition Mode C.D.I
Min Ground Clearance(mm) 290

Package size:

Loading quantity: 20? container: 52units, 40?HQ container: 162 units

yeah i dont think that bike will last u very long as 125 fanger said if ur on a low budget and want a good quality bike go for the orion which is the bike i have in the pic below. it really is a good bike. :D

How come it not very good. can you please fill me in. thanks

Does it have a frame oh yeah now i can see it *just* lol that frame doesnt look very strong at all neither do the front forks .... GO THE ORION

all you guys are supporting the orion just because you all have one, that bike doesnt look bad at all, lots of aluminium. good swingarm, good front forks, good rear shock, engine looks like a pretty good quality.

my only question: where is the front fender, the carby, the airfilter and the exhaust??

it definetly looks awesome, how much is it $$

Yeah we all own orions/support them cuse they r a good quality bike... is the carby behinde the plastics ??? and exaughst i cant c at all[/img]

this bike is better than an orion and i own one myself, the frame looks allot better welded the shock is better the sprockets look good and the engine looks more workable thumbs up 8) . hey how much is this bike costing u? for u guys with orions dont just tell em 2 get 1 bcoz u have 1.

not worth your time or money and the engine is a no-name brand
orions are ducar y are ducar so great? they are no name brands
plus the engine is shit it only puts out 7.6hp and that is probably an exaggerated figure just like the orions 11hp
mate u got 2 be dreaming mate ask anyone and they will tell you that these ducars dont put out 11hp.

Sorry Dirt Bikez & Pocket B, 125fanger is actully right my bike is .... a Orion does 8.5Kw at 8000RPM which gives it 11.6Hp thats what my conversion tool came up with.

But Dirt Bikez & Pocket B is right when it comes down to the crunch Ducar are no-name brand.

the seller that sold the bike 2 me said it was 7 hp. ITS NOT 11hp. and now that i noticed the engine on that bike looks like the gpx, must be a fake :shock:

usualy there is a carby where that masive gap is, thats why it may look abit different, its no different from a orion or any others... there all chines. it may look different because there is no front mud gaurd aswell

i dont realy c quality in chinese im over the fact that it may look stronger, youll only no till u own one and when u do it might stuff up were ppl with the same bike may have no probs. it all depends on the batch

Crazzy #1
yes you may call it the luck of the draw wether it has problems or no problems but ethier way they come out to be a good bike i had a list of problems with my bike and personly im only 14 and do not have a great deal of knowledge when i got the bike but after i fixed those problems with a few m8s i know have some knowledge of how my bike runs/works so if it does break i now no where to look AND i ahev this great forum to help me out!! :p :p :p :p
By the way yeah it looks to me that bike has no carby at all but wat is the pipe doing that goes up under the plastics?!?!?!

Ducar = 7HP Not 11. Please Dont Start This Crap Again

Lifan Big Valve Monster and GPX = 8HP

No Other Stock Engines are More Powerful Guys.

Most People On Ebay Sugar coat There Items, Like Pocket bikes Top Speed = 70-80km/h. Haha, Its Just a way to Get Your Attention Thinking Wow Thats Awesome Power. But Yeah Guys, Sorry to Let You Down But They Still go Awesome For what They are As Ive Ridden a Few Orions.

The Manual Is Wrong, Like Pocket Bike Manuals Say The Come With Geunine Dell'Orto Carbs, Its All A Lie Mate.

Latest posts

Back