can you tell me waht you think about this bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol the dont trust the manual. my manual said my bike was a 110cc and the pic was all wrong, these bloody chinese that build these bikes are lost :lol:

my friends manual said his cag had an electric start..... :lol:
and it claimed that it had high performance hand grips.....huh :?
(i think they were trying to make the bike sound good)

I ended up getting this one.

i got this one from a bike dealer neer me. for 1200.
en_b_1_53.JPG

200631421197947.jpg

its got
Size(LxWxH) 1560x760x1020mm
Wheelbase(mm) 1130
Net Weight(kg) 62
Wheel Rim(FR./RR.) : Alloy

Alloy wheels and hubs with heavy duty spokes
Alloy handlebars
Alloy Single rear swingarm
Alloy fuel tank cap

Alloy footbrake
Alloy skid plate
Alloy muffler with 28mm exhaust pipe
Alloy brake and clutch lever, adjustable
Choromoly Frame with alloy sub-frame
Up side down front suspension: rebound and compression
Rear shock: compression and rebound

Brake Mode(FR./RR.) Disc/disc
Start Mode: kick start at any gear
Engine Type 1-cylinder, 4-stroke, oil-cooling
Displacement(cc): 125cc
Max Power(kw/r/min) 7.6HP
Max Torque(N.m/r/min) 9.0/5000
Max Load(kg) 130
Ignition Mode C.D.I
Min Ground Clearance(mm) 290

Very Nice Bike for 1200 mate, Alot Better Than The "Orions" Alot of People Have, For Only a Couple Of Extra Hundred More.

Its Also Got The What Looks to Be Either Lifan Or GPX Engine, Guessing The Lifan Big Valve 8HP Engine. Have Fun.

:wink:

wow that is a really nice looking bike with the lot, USD forks etc.
and for $1200, thats really cheap, where did you get it from.

its from Out Of Control Motor cycles in Lilydale Melbourne

it was 1200

I bought a little 47cc dirtbike from a dealer in brisbane...

first week of riding was a bit annoying for a had found a few faults it the making of the bake... just like rubber glue left inside the carby causing a few problems...

after fixing a few times its been running sweet...
awsome power on one gear.

for $430 its not a too shabby bike,

i am at school at the moment :roll: but i shall post the specs up later...

Re: I ended up getting this one.

Mitchy said:
i got this one from a bike dealer neer me. for 1200.

wow thats a really nice bike and thats an amazing price too, especially considering it has an oil cooler and bbr style exhaust too. so what else can i say... i want one :D :D :D where exactly is the store?

Haha, My mate has one of theses! we ended up stripping it and selling the parts, Engine absolutely shat itself, It lost 2nd gear, all the teeth were in the oil when we changed it, it also burnt oil, and the handle bar setup was real dodgy, once you stacked it the clamps on the headset would buckle or just completely snap off. Go For the Orion or the atomik, But believe it or not the qauilty on the atomik is better than the Orion,

Franky said:
Haha, My mate has one of theses! we ended up stripping it and selling the parts, Engine absolutely shat itself, It lost 2nd gear, all the teeth were in the oil when we changed it, it also burnt oil, and the handle bar setup was real dodgy, once you stacked it the clamps on the headset would buckle or just completely snap off. Go For the Orion or the atomik, But believe it or not the qauilty on the atomik is better than the Orion,

Oka Listen Up, You Just Posted That Your Friends Loncin did The Exact Same thing, do you even know what engines are in these bikes? Can You Ever Judge a bike without Using it yourself, This Bike is a Bargain At That Price ALOT ALOT Better Than The Shitty Ebay Atomik/Orion, Which Come From The Same Factory Anyway so there the same Bike. There The Heaper's.

:D So Dont Waste Your Posts By Posting crap you dont Know. You cant Say that about this engine if you think its a Loncin when its the 2nd Best Engine Out of China (Lifan) Trailing Behind Jialing/GPX.

One More Thing You Guys Might Be Interested In, The Cost Price Of The Atomik/Orion is About 300AUD. :wink:

mate im just saying theses bikes cant take a beating.. dont have to act all huge and you can pickup the orion atomik for $150 :oops: plus most of theses bike are basically the same setup, they will never be good qauilty or at the same level as yamaha or honda :lol: si anyone who sells theses and say they are good qauilty are just sniffin the glue :)

P.s Lifan is a shit brand anyway, its all no name.

:D So Dont Waste Your Posts By Posting crap you dont Know. You cant Say that about this engine if you think its a Loncin when its the 2nd Best Engine Out of China (Lifan) Trailing Behind Jialing/GPX.

just like lilscottie said you know shit till you have owned one.

its from china made in slave labour factorys not a chance its going to be good, Good Day, :wink:

but some chinese companies use better parts, pay 'labourers' better wages than others, and a couple even have safety/quality inspections

BUT, the quality will never be the same. you simply cant compare it,

Franky said:
BUT, the quality will never be the same. you simply cant compare it,

you're right, you cannot compare the quality of a honda with the quality of a chinese bike. but if you buy a chinese bike, you can choose between the poor quality ones and the best quality (chinese) ones.

there is a big variety in the quality of chinese bikes, even though some people 'simply cant' see it :p

Latest posts

Back