can you tell me waht you think about this bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ducar is no name aswell... Its a honda engine copy.. Like advertised on websites that ducar worked together with honda to design it, its all absolute crap, ring up honda they have nothing to do with them, Lifan is shit but its the best qauilty engine from china.. so all your really saying is that its a good brand FROM china.. cheap parts slapped together in a mass production factory...

Oka Then What Engine do you have? You Say you have a 125 Pitbike and Lifan and Jialing Are The Best Branded Engines from China So Yours Must be Shitter? Also What Pistons and Rings did you use to Rebuild The Engine? Prob The Stock Ones You Bought from a MX Shop Which They Conned You and Told You They Were HP.

Actually mate, I have the engine bored out and the barrel and head polished, This was all done by a proper motor bike shop, i wanted to see if anything good could be made of a peice of crap, Its current state would absolutely slaughter Lifan Jialing engine, I only bought this bike because it was cheap and i didnt care if it broke, I currently own a KTM 450 and the qaulity that this bike has you cant compare to your shitty lifan and jialing engines which would probably break if you tried to race them flat out :). I also dont seem to realise what you are gaining but sticking up for engines that are simply a honda engine copy and are slapped together with cheap parts? So please inlightin me and explain? :wink:

jialing is the best chines motor out atm, they come on thumpstars and proverts and u can race them flat out with minor modifications. :?

What Size Is Your Engine bored Too?

Obviously you Dont have a Big Valve Engine, So Lets See How Your Engine Compares to my Soon to be:

146cc Lifan Big valve Engine?

Lets see What Happens.

The Thing with Copying Honda Yeah Thats All Well and Good But how Is It Copying When These engines are 125's not 50's It Would Be Different if you were talking about the Bikes but your talking the Engines for a Honda 50 Engine to Catch/Keep Up with a 125 jialing or Lifan Engine Will take Over $2500 Easy, The Comes Replacing The Shit Frame Etc, Its A Brand Name Thats It, The Chinese Minis are Taking Over People Want reliablity they buy honda Yes If People Want a Cheap Bike That Can Beat Honda They get a pitbike, Most people are Mechanically minded so now how to fix small problems and Most Pitbikes Come With Warrantys and Full After Sales Services Including if a Part Goes Bad It Gets Replaced, I Dont See This From Honda?

Franky said:
But believe it or not the qauilty on the atomik is better than the Orion,

Hi,
The quality of the atomik and orion bikes are exactly the same, as they both come from the same factory, made by the same people. The ONLY difference between the two, is that Atomik have their own OEM branding on theirs. Thats all...

And to the bloke that said the cost price of an orion is $300 AUD. Where are you getting your information from? Which model is this for? I can tell you right now that the COST PRICE for the LOWEST model Orion is MORE than that USD (ie. not including shipping, GST, DUTY, CUSTOMS fess, trucking, labor etc, you also have to remember warehouse rental, and other business admin fees) I know becuase we import them too, and have gone through many. I'll tell you that when all the costs are panned out sellers dont make a huge profit. Their margins have diminished lately mainly becuase of huge competition, and then they have warranty to condsider. If they make $100 a bike, sometimes if the customer makes a few claims, the sale would hardly be worth it.

I Can Get Orions/Atomiks Direct From China FOB pricing, Before Shipping and All Costs, Just For The Bikes for Around 300AUD Each. I Know This Because I Import Them aswell :wink: If Your Making $100 a Bike Theres a Good Chance That Your Not Buying from The Manufacturer Your Actually Buying from a Middle Man who then deals with the Factory. I Would Have a Look around your Chinese Contacts and Find The Cheapest and Best place. I Can Get Bikes Which I can Make 300% Profit On Easily. Very Easily.

You said cost price was $300 aud, now you're saying that this price is not including shipping, taxes, or any other fees. We do import direct form the factory and not from a middle man, i know becuase i visited the factory in china where our bikes are made. And again I'll tell you that you wont get any 125cc Orion bike for $300 AUD FOB Before Shipping and All Costs...

whoever it was that said KTM's are good, keep dreaming.
KTM's always break down, they might go hard but thats only when they go, and spare parts cost 4x as much as the other brands like honda, yamaha, suzuki and kawasaki.
KTM stands for Keep Throwing Money.

You sure dont no your bikes mate, KTM is a top qaulity brand, Unless your refuring to the 2 stroke version, Then like all 2 stroke bikes they need rebuilds all the time, With the 4 stroke it will keep going and going, not like a "poverty" brand from china. 8)

Lilscottie said:
What Size Is Your Engine bored Too?

Obviously you Dont have a Big Valve Engine, So Lets See How Your Engine Compares to my Soon to be:

146cc Lifan Big valve Engine?

Lets see What Happens.quote]

HA, dude, lets race my KTM and see what happens? you take this cheap chinease shit so seriously, guess what? i couldnt care less, its a peice of shit. if i saw you riding it i would just laugh at when you explain to me how you blew your money on a no name bike, Sounds like your a top bloke :p

Byrtus_imports said:
You said cost price was $300 aud, now you're saying that this price is not including shipping, taxes, or any other fees. We do import direct form the factory and not from a middle man, i know becuase i visited the factory in china where our bikes are made. And again I'll tell you that you wont get any 125cc Orion bike for $300 AUD FOB Before Shipping and All Costs...

You Import You Should Know That the Word "Cost" Means The Cost Price for The Bike. For Just The Bike In Simple Person Terms I Can Get For This Price. Dont Have a go at me Because You Dont Understand Trade talk mate. :wink:

Franky said:
HA, dude, lets race my KTM and see what happens? you take this cheap chinease shit so seriously, guess what? i couldnt care less, its a peice of shit. if i saw you riding it i would just laugh at when you explain to me how you blew your money on a no name bike, Sounds like your a top bloke :p

I Wasnt Comparing Mine With Your KTM, So No Need to Change The Subject Mate.

Lilscottie said:
Byrtus_imports said:
Dont Have a go at me Because You Dont Understand Trade talk mate. :wink:

well if thats the case although i am doubful, well done. I was having a go at you in oringinally claiming that the cost was $300 aud, which although i know now you meant FOB, other people would take to mean full price after all costs are included. This would mean that sellers make a huge profit, which i know isnt the case.

i should start importing.. so i can start talking crap like the rest of you..

Latest posts

Back