car at 15

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my question is, how are you able to swap the diff from spring over to spring under so easily. it requires the spring mounts to be cut and welded or are you just pissing in the breeze and just sitting them there..

i took it off compleetley and put the left on the right, but ive just relised it would go into say 1st and i would go backwards right? only 1 gear for forward driving?

lol i might need to swap it back round

so your saying you turned the diff upside down? so the pinion was still pointing the front..

and you would/should have a nice puddle of diff oil on the floor from the breather being on the bottom side of the diff...

yeh theres oil under there on the driveway now lol,

yeh put the left to the right if u get what i mean so i could still conect it haha

well i know what im doing for the next 45 mins

thts the most retarded thing iv heard this week...
does yr dad not care about what your doin to the car

ok well its back to normal now

he does but he is in newcasle atm has been foirlike a week for his brother's 40'th birthday

Diff flipping is VERY common in demo derby....

you Can buy sping perches that can be welded in place of your current ones that allow for a SPOA and a SPUA.. check low range of road(google it)

i will if i decide to keep these big tires, if not ile just chuck 19's under it with 3-4" lowering blocks :p

Latest posts

Back