car at 15

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunnyCoastRider

Reaction score
hey all hers my car got it today gave it a wash this is how its looking
x2p6kx.jpg

2aescv5.jpg

mlk22g.jpg

kd71w1.jpg

for 1500 delivered i reckon i did pretty good its a Holden Rodeo 1991 DLX with 335000 kms 4cyl petrol 2.6 litre 5speed manual,

going to mod it a bit but keep it legal for l's & p's Bag the front&rear, Mags(duhh),5" fart can, Carpet tray custom cut tray to suit cab & remove farmers bar, Respray hothouse green and a few other bits and pieces,

Last edited:
yeh, well im lucky my dad is a sheet metal fabricator, so i can do custom tray change the suspension to suit bags cheep, tomorrow i got the shop to myself, going to try make a grill frame to work off ohh and fix the e-brake gota loop the freaking cable:mad: edit: atm its in 1st gear rolled back as far as it wold go in 1st + choked

Last edited:
you live in qld, you'll get raped for having bags

haha
it will be hidden under tray cause it looks like shit, but this thing is so quiet its not funny
You sure about bags? ive red up on it, you can bag any car legally to the ground but u have to drive with a Cretan height or something? anyhow ile look further into it

nope can only have bagged car if it came standard.

oh thats so gay, hmm how to cut leaf springs hmm cant bugger,
time to make some 10" lowering blocks for the rear :p

just did some more goggling and came across qld transport page it has to be 10cm or higher at its lowest point at all times and u need a mod plate yay :)

edit i can drop it 10 more cm in the back front is 15-20 cm thats with the 15's on it 20s should see it dropped 30/20

Last edited:
im 16 and i just brought a nissan 300zx :) i also got her last week :) cant weight for her to get a road worthy :p, nice ute mate

just did some more goggling and came across qld transport page it has to be 10cm or higher at its lowest point at all times and u need a mod plate yay :)

edit i can drop it 10 more cm in the back front is 15-20 cm thats with the 15's on it 20s should see it dropped 30/20

P platers can't drive cars with mod plates...

Sounds like you havent really done much research as you cant have air bags nor drive on a modded plate.You also cant run 20 inch rims legally when the car was built with 15s.Fail,try again.

he failed at the cannon... should be banned from driving for life! just for considering running a cannon

Haha.. yeah this thread is now dead... You can run the shit, but it's just you must be willing to pay the fines when you get caught.. I know heaps of people running bags and 20inch rims on VL's and shit.. It's more or less frond upon, like masterbating on an aeroplane hahah (from hangover)

he failed at the cannon... should be banned from driving for life! just for considering running a cannon

Or fired from a full sized cannon.

There comes a time when you need to think is it really worth the hastle of getting pulled over all the time and paying fines.Twenty inch rims dont make the car.
By the sounds of it he must have a 20k budget to spend with all the mods he wants to do.

Sounds like you havent really done much research as you cant have air bags nor drive on a modded plate.You also cant run 20 inch rims legally when the car was built with 15s.Fail,try again.

Geez you got some sh!t laws up there.

There comes a time when you need to think is it really worth the hastle of getting pulled over all the time and paying fines.Twenty inch rims dont make the car.
By the sounds of it he must have a 20k budget to spend with all the mods he wants to do.

Yeah but that time doesnt usually come until a bit later in life and definitely not when when you first get your license let alone when your 15 and hanging out to get your license.

Some middle aged people even revisit this time in their life but thats known as a mid life crises lol.

Last edited:
its a first car man lol, i wouldn't bother spending bucks on it, just lean to drive, get a job then buy a car that's had the coin spent on it, otherwise your gunna end up with big $$$$ down the drain.

But your young and prob wont listen anyway hahaha, just remember i told you so ;)

what roost said , thrash it , take it to open paddocks and jump it :p

And minitrucks are gay dont bag it ...

its a first car man lol, i wouldn't bother spending bucks on it, just lean to drive, get a job then buy a car that's had the coin spent on it, otherwise your gunna end up with big $$$$ down the drain.

But your young and prob wont listen anyway hahaha, just remember i told you so ;)

dont you hate the "i told you so" bits, parents say "dont play with home made fireworks" child says "dont worry, i saw it on you tube" child says "f*ck my fingers hurt, whats with this blood on me?" parents say " get in the car, why you have to do it on our holiday?"
moral of this story is i no longer make fire works;)

the next one was chinese dirt bikes... parents say "why not just save up and buy a jap bike?" child says, "because i feel a unique conection between me and chinese bikes" (not really haha) to be continued...

anyways im itching for me car and license... :cool: 2 months and a week and a few days till Ls :D haha
theres a nice comodore for sale new me, its red so it goes faster without modding it;)

Latest posts

Back