car at 15

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ghee I got my first car at 15 too but in my day all i could afford was a volks wagon beetle!!

Im with ya mate, do what ever you want to your car, I personally like minitrucks, Ide never build one because im not gay haha, but I think from time to time you get a good looking one.

besides that, licenses suck!

its impossible for a vp commo to not be gay

I fail to see a 5 speed V8 ute with Symonds wheels to be gay........suppose you drive a lancer with a cannon :p

Homo's all of ya's lol

I drove a mazda 323 till i blew it up .. now thats NOT gay! :cool:

lol i had a mazda 323 astina, was gay looking but man it was like a go kart could hammer it through the corners, got revved to 7k every day and never missed a beat.

I fail to see a 5 speed V8 ute with Symonds wheels to be gay........suppose you drive a lancer with a cannon :p

should get your eyes checked then haha. and with my license being a little bit suspended right now I drive nothing haha

lol i had a mazda 323 astina, was gay looking but man it was like a go kart could hammer it through the corners, got revved to 7k every day and never missed a beat.

Blooody outh , same life mine had . cheap as on fuel , fast enough . use to have fun with it in the paddock to haha . was so worth looking like a fag driving it

And handbrakies are way funner then skids lol

Blooody outh , same life mine had . cheap as on fuel , fast enough . use to have fun with it in the paddock to haha . was so worth looking like a fag driving it

And handbrakies are way funner then skids lol

Yeah awesome on fuel, the things went pretty hard, surprised a few mate's when i dragged em :D, used to get it up to around 225-230 when i first got it, when i sold it, it struggled to do 180 hahaha she was fooked

Save yourself the hassles and dont bother getting a license coz you cant loose something you dont have :p.

These days its becoming way too easy to lose your license coz it only takes a few kms over to get pinched and the 12 points they give you to start with just aint enough.

Yer try being us P platers ... get 4 points !

Can loose it from a couple K's over and not displaying P plates..... ridiculous

Yer try being us P platers ... get 4 points !

Can loose it from a couple K's over and not displaying P plates..... ridiculous

yeah man, lol know a girl on her Ps, was doing 106 in an 80 zone... lol had 2 months left untill on her opens now shes on the good behaviour bond... so think thats 2 point for 12 months (she chose not a suspended license)
lol, 4 points isnt gunna do anything for 3 years for me:( lol

mmm its the worst when they get ya too, 14/1/2012 that is the day when im due back on the roads haha

OUCH.. can we ask.. what did ya do!!?

I just got mine back from a 3 month stint :( but bonus getting all the points back!

and to the OP.. Might want to look at some engine work matey..being a first car and you will be on P plates.. RECO it and stroke it atm thats a hell of a lot of K's for a 4cyl!!

speeding and a low range dui .I had to do a Serious Traffic Offender Program (stop) and it makes you realise how stupid I was.

speeding and a low range dui .I had to do a Serious Traffic Offender Program (stop) and it makes you realise how stupid I was.

Dam man, that's gotta suck, i just got mine back today after a 3 month disqualification, 3 months was hell for me, 2 years i couldn't hack......no more silly stuff for me.

Latest posts

Back