Carb issue

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the same carb in the shed and i looked earlier, with the slide 180 out it's 3/4 of the way open so your slide appears to be in the right way

theres little indent at the bottom where the slide comes down, it is not sitting in those indents as it looks like it should. i checked csble everything. what ekse couldbe holding this damn thing up?!?

the adjustment on the throttle at the handlebars?
can you loosen the nut that holds the cable into the housing, then screw the cable in more?
otherwise you'll need another cable like rotn50 suggested, but the cable needs to be sticking out of the cable outer another 10mm or so.

what area are you in?

i know its not thr thrittle. i pulled the csble out of the throttle housing, pushed thr cable all the way in towards the carb and the slide dtill stays there

ALL FIXED!!!! Not sure abiut the slide issue but the float was on upside down..how embarassing!! anyways thanks for sll the suggestions. u guys are a great forummi really appreciste it

Well done mate, good to hear you got it sorted + now you should have a real talent for removing and pulling down the carb :p

ALL FIXED!!!! Not sure abiut the slide issue but the float was on upside down..how embarassing!! anyways thanks for sll the suggestions. u guys are a great forummi really appreciste it

Its all good mate, i wont mention there name but a bloke i know was turning the mixture screw on his oko believing it was the idle screw and thought the idle screw was the mixture screw. If the person in mention reads this he will appreciate your prob. And if that bloke reads this im not taking the piss, just mentioning how easy it is to make a simple mistake:11doh:

Latest posts

Back