carb question

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldnt get the rebuild kit or the MOLKT, try replaceing the jets as above OR get yourself a 26mm OKO. As for replacing the jets check out the TECH section, plenty of threads there on what to do ;)

how do i do that lol

Take off your bowl and you should see 3 screws. One should sit really high, almost in the middle of the carb. Thats your main jet. There should be another one right next to it that is skinnier than the main, that is your pilot. Find a number that on the side of the pilot, thats what size pilot your're running. Unscrew that pilot jet and raise it to the next highest size. If you dont have bigger sizes, then of course you need to buy more. If thats too hard to understand because of the way I put it, then just follow what timeeh said. :thumbup: Good luck, hope this helped

Yes mate there are a few good posts on here for tuning your carby check them out they will help you heaps mate.

but the thing is it didnt bog before i took it apart. also gas leaks our of the bowl sometimes for no reason? lol could there be a leak would that cause a bog only in a certain part of the powerband?

still sounds like the pilot jet to me, the one just to the side of the main jet
remove it and blow it out with compressed air, especially the 6x small holes on the thin end of the jet
do you know what size pilot jet is fitted? it should have something around a 20, give or take.

the float height may be set incorrectly? but that would always leak...

or there is dirt/plastic sitting in/around the fuel inlet needle and seat, with it sometimes getting stuck in the jet, and other times not?
this would make it overfill the fuel bowl.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back