Change a 125cc pitro into a Bigfoot

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

125ccpitpro

Reaction score
I recently bought a 2008 125cc pitpro rr. The wheel size is 14" and 12".
After riding for a couple of weeks I have found that the small wheels just don't quite cut it. I effectively want to convert the bike into a 125cc Bigfoot.

What new parts do I need to buy to upgrade the wheel size to 14" and 17"?
Will I need a new rear shock, swingarm?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Cheers

probably new forks definately swingarm probably longer shock new sprockets its not worth it it weould probasbly work out cheaper buying a bigfoot and sellning the small wheel

Stay with it bruz ...they're twitchy little buggers at first but that's half the fun.... and you'll get used to it.

Thanks lad, yer Ill probably stick with it. Just upgrade some of the parts with the cash instead

Thanks lad, yer Ill probably stick with it. Just upgrade some of the parts with the cash instead

That's the spirit mate , just remember stuff will come loose so locktite and regular checks ...especially at first.:cool:

There would be nothing on your bike the same as a big foot,the forks are longer the rear shock is longer the swingarm is different the frame is bigger the fuel tank is different.Like everyone has said stick with what you have the big foots arent all theyre cracked up to be anyway,the rear shock is impossible to replace as its 30mm longer than a pit bike shock over big ruts and average size jumps the folks bottom out and the front wheel hits the bash plate,they sound good but in the real world not so great in my opinion

Latest posts

Back