Check out my new toy

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
props to your daughter mate... hope everthing goes well for you and you family and that everyone has fun ripping your propperty to shreds on that monster!!!:D

just like to say congrats!... and becarefull when selecting reverse (the cables tend to brake if slamed!)

EPPING machinary and motor cylecs stock and retail parts and buggies in there store and can pretty much do anything mini or motor related

That's one beautiful smile mate :D

All the more beautiful considering the hard road you guys are on ..... not ashamed to say it brought a tear to my eye mate

1600 bucks worth on the first ride by the look of it

Outstanding:D

If you get bored you could always mount a 450cc or something in it, like ive seen a few people do, usually old road bike engines.

Certainly looks like a the weapon of choice!! would think Rec Rego would be fairly easy to set up on the buggy to.. thus allowing you to take it off road as such.. but like you say its for your daughter to enjoy.. not you! :D RESPECT!

what you REALLY need to do is hook up a video camera to the front or roll bar and get the missus and daughter to chase you on the mini bike! possibly look into a Perspex screen to stop the wind chill/rock factor...

1800 odd k, to see a smile like that is worth every bump in the road mate! :D

she looks pretty happy definatly worth the drive good on you:)

That's one beautiful smile mate :D

All the more beautiful considering the hard road you guys are on ..... not ashamed to say it brought a tear to my eye mate

1600 bucks worth on the first ride by the look of it

Outstanding:D

Ditto....
I think u are gunna be spending some time behind the wheel of that buggy.
I dare say you will get sick of it way before she will..
Love your work mate, there should be more of it....

wow looks really cool, and so does your daughter/mum with her big smile, all the best mate + family

Latest posts

Back