China Mini's Info

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dont care... Im still proud of my knockoff:D

They said it. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. $1000 motorbike will always be a POS.

I got what i paid for...a pitpro 138 :D And its a fuken great bike:D :D :D

stuff all that they r only the answers ther tellin pple so pple buy ther products....if u break 2nd gear u dont go to china...bloody new lifan engine $200- $400 straight to ur door is the way to go....n i bet alot of pple on here dont regret buyin ther knock offs

stuff all that they r only the answers ther tellin pple so pple buy ther products....if u break 2nd gear u dont go to china...bloody new lifan engine $200- $400 straight to ur door is the way to go....n i bet alot of pple on here dont regret buyin ther knock offs

Ill 2nd that:)

I agree with that. Of course they will find the worst stories they can to try and highlight how "bad" a china bike is. I wonder why the japanese manufacturers waste money stocking spares. Surely nothing ever breaks or needs replacing on one of their bikes. I've got a china and it's a great bike!

if it wasnt 4 the chinese minibike market....ask urself where would the minibike scene b today?? n how big would this site b??

yep china haters can go suck a big fat one... if you couldnt get a half decent pit bike brand new for ~700 bucks, i wouldnt own one. my other two bikes are worth about 6 grand each, i cant justify any more money on bikes when all i want it for is piss farting around on

also, i wouldnt buy a shit hot 2000-3000 buck pit bike, which still has a china engine!.... could get a KTM65 for that price, i know what id rather have.

I think someone just fell victim to some major ownage:D

So all u china haters.. Next time you come down on us and the bikes we ride, just remember, " WE DONT GIVE A SHIT SO TELL SOME ONE WHO CARES!!! "

yeah. if you go out and break a china bike.. big deal you only paid around 700 bucks. cheap entertainment i rekon! you would be a little more pissed if you just spend 3000 on a pit bike, rode it and broke somethin on it.

I think bbr's statment is more from frustration. I think the chinese bikes are getting better and better. But I do not support the perimiter knockoffs only because they should have there own design like the pitster pro bikes here in the usa. just my .02 cents

Here ya's go ,straight from the horse's mouth.
http://www.bbrmotorsports.com/KOFAQ.htm
Read the minimoto review.
haha what a P.O.S.

BBR stands for "Better Be Rich" and not too BRIGHT to go with it to pay their grossly over inflated prices (I can envision all 3 brothers jumping up and down on the air pump when deciding what to charge) ! A smart person would be FAR better off just buying a CRF150RB - 250 0R 450 F rather than part out BIG for BBR frames and parts to spruce up a little kiddies bike . Or just stick to the better quality 140 and 138 bikes being sold these days ! :cool: :rolleyes:

thats it china bike r just gettin better n better n companys like bbr can handle the pressure coz u can get bikes with better specs than some of ther bikes 4 cheaper

quote by BBR "Which BBR parts will fit my Chinese knock-off bike?

t's a crap-shoot. We think the tires might fit, but beyond that it's variable. Some claim that OEM Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha and Kawasaki parts will interchange, but this is generally not the case. Companies like Honda have quality controls in place that ensure that each bike is the same from unit to unit. Aftermarket parts will generally bolt right on.

my bbr exhaust bolts on better than my stock exhuast!

Go china's, slowly but shorly the chinese are building better and more refined bikes of better quality than the last, and 1 things for shore, they will be cheaper by around 200% 300%

all i can say is big frecken deal, if there were no chinas around the world of minibike would be sh*t as, lots of people would rather have a china than a jap or whatever including a heap of pros so every china hater out there stop the hatein and just ride your god damn bikes and have fun.

haha thats funny, bbr are just angry because china bikes are putting them out of business. Thats the wrong way to go about it they should try bringing there prices down!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERS

Back