China minis vs Jap minis

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pickaninny

Reaction score
Well i got into an interesting arguement with a workmate today over the pro's and con's of both.
Seems that to make a jap mini into a bike an adult can ride you need aftermarket parts.(correct?)
Well we done some research and it seems that all aftermarket parts for jap minis come out of USA or Canada
So really your Jap bike(usually you are left only with the motor) becomes a Yankee bike
IE
Sano USA
Five-O USA
T3 Minis USA
Two brothers Racing(TBR) USA
I-shock USA
Red Baron USA
BBR USA
Elka Canada
Fast 50s USA
Is only Takegawa and Kitaco that is Japan made.
So really the jap vs china arguement is not valid unless the jap is stock.
Quality really comes down to aftermarket parts(and we all know how great harley davidsons are, Americas only true bike manufacturer,other then Polaris or Victory)

Harley's are S***

Get an M109R

13b8830270fd1243ce429475c1f5c6db0_large.jpg

P1010129.jpg

053fea758b857a6c9849d425937d03a10_large.jpg

2e0132da56c27a2dc8dc4cc9ca6c694e0_large.jpg

Bloody Awsome Bike

Harleys are s*** are u fucking kidding me? better then any jap bike i can tell u that now.

HEhe I knew id start a bitch fight(not like this but)
You can thank the Tooheys Extra dry Platinums for it:D

Any Harley??? pfft. But the motors are way better then a jap bike.

i love arguing about china and jap bikes, imo u cant realy call a crf50 or a klx110 a pitbike untill u have done the mods to make them usable for adults! untill then their just a kids bike.

Mate, boys with the toys, are your stupid?
thats a knock off off the harley V-Rod, my dads got a V-Rod, bloody awesome bike!
those suzuki boulavard cruisers are awful!

Last edited:
haha harleys i can run faster then any stock harley.
the china vs jap will never end.
jap motors are better theres no doubt about that.
but the products coming from china are getting better and better.
but most chinas under 2000 are just as bad as harleys

Mate, boys with the toys, are your stupid?
thats a knock off off the harley V-Rod, my dads got a V-Rod, bloody awesome bike!
those suzuki boulavard cruisers are awful!

Amen to that.

Id much rather be sitting laid back on a harley then being scrunched up on a jap bike any day, harleys look so damn comfortable

haha harleys i can run faster then any stock harley.
the china vs jap will never end.
jap motors are better theres no doubt about that.
but the products coming from china are getting better and better.
but most chinas under 2000 are just as bad as harleys

the V-Rod has 110HP, fastest harley....

yeah but they are waaaay fat and heave and cost too much to break, like if you did stack it thats like 35000 down the drain
But they are cool but its still fun to joke about em i remember one that mintard had a little wile ago about someone versen a harley cumin down a mountain on their pushy lol

Photos dont do the M109 justice. You have to look at it in person. The 9 looks much better than those shit harley (some of them do sound good though) but a hd costs like 40 000 plus mods and shit and the 9 only costs 19000 and it is much more pleasing on the eyes (u get used to the headlight) and it has like double engine capacity.

Anyway we all have different tastes.

but i do agree wit 50s brohood #1 in 5-10 years the chinas will be just as good as say a crf250r, just as reliable and still wont be let on a track cause the honda,yami,huski,suzi,kato riders are stuck up cause someone else had bought a bike for much less and is about the same in quality. lol

lol chinas will never be as good as japs. yeh chinas might improve but japs will to .
lol a china will never compare to a crf250

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back