China minis vs Jap minis

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 little letters..one little number... Y2K.

that is all....

i just thought of something...

comparing the HD V-Rod to the Suzuki M109R is like comparing the Motovert RX to that yamoto xplorer!

in both cases one is a bad imitation of the better quality one!

id also like to see any M109R do this....

how can you really say harleys are shithouse after seeing this?

YouTube - Harley Davidson V-Rod performance

Last edited:
thats a sic as video but i just cannot stand the language theyre speaking.

yea i think its german or something?

the point was to show you it has got a performance side...just not as much as the 1098 haha

thats the nicest v-rod ive ever seen but im talking stock not a super worked engine. stock against stock i think that the 109 is much better but thats just my thoughts. we could go on bitching bout this for hours but each bike has there pros and cons. in the end it just comes down to personal opinion.

harlycar.jpg

my bad on the paint mishap....

still a harley

yup sure is, and i dont see any stunters on M109R's....everyone knows it would fail miserably!
and it was harleys idea to put a sports bike engine in a cruiser, suzuki just followed but still didnt come out nearly as good as the v-rod =]
the only sports cruiser(M109R) they could produce weighs 320kgs!

Last edited:
Look guys, Harleys are fatass bikes and slow as SHIT!!!
I go down to tooradin airport many weekends a year, there is a custom harley there that blinds you if you look at it on a sunny day!!
The dumb ass fills the thing with avgas (very high octane fuel designed for aircraft ONLY) thinking it will go faster, the owner of the airports' son rides bikes so he lets the harley ride on the runway strip!!
It moves SOOOOOOOOOO slow!!! it makes alot of noise but it is so damn slow. End of that, harleys may be comfortable but are slow as shit.

Jap vs China, everybody stop saying "ohhhh japanese engines are so much more reliable" well guess what, they are not MADE IN JAPAN!!!!!!! Look on the side of any ttr engine that is like '06 or newer and it will clearly say "made in china" so the jap standards are slowly going down, but the chinese standards are slowly going up.
To get an adult riding a crf50 or something, the bike is 2k and you need atleast 2k doing it up, many people spend more. For that amount, you could buy yourself a brand new motovert pro with a daytona that won't break or an mso elite plus a spare engine, spare levers etc.

So enough of this jap vs china crap.
Yes a jap is more reliable, but atleast a 140 is cheaper and won't force you to get all this crap done to your back after years of riding something with a seat height designed for a 4 yr old!!!

the topic shouldnt be jap vs china, it should be jap vs italian!!

with most of the sport bikes, yes it does have the power BUT the mission is actually getting the power to the ground! Test showed that they got the gixer 750 round eastern creek faster then they got the gixer 1000!!

and that video has nothing to do with handling, looks like he dropped the clutch and front wheel came up, lost control!

and just one last thing, why is every saying harleys are shit and slow, dont you guys know that cruisers are not made for flying round corners, hence the word CRUISER!!! so why are you comparing them to gixers and r1's etc!

Last edited:
I was saying that a normal harley is slow as shit, not a v-twin.
What year was the r1? The new ones stock will do over 300, most superbikes used to have a speed limiter of like 186mph (roughly 310kmph) but they removed them...
And i never compared them to an r1 or gsxr simply because they are a completely different category, yes the v-twin might get 250, but a gixer or r1 will get over 300 and will get there WAY quicker than the harley, by the time the v-twin got 250 the superbike would be well ahead.

lol, this thread was meant for jap and chinga pitty's but within 5 comments turned into a harley thread...

the R1 was an '05

the V-rod handles surprisingly well around corners, but no where near aswell as the duc

There is basically no point on a track where you can hit 300, unless its a drag stip!

Last edited:
what he said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

but if your gunna buy a rattler
save you penny's and get a triumph rocket

them things are leathol fast but you still have the slow down issue

what he said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

but if your gunna buy a rattler
save you penny's and get a triumph rocket

them things are leathol fast but you still have the slow down issue

yea dude, those triumph rocket's are bloody amazing. im not so into the shape of it and all that, but the engine if minb blowing!

YouTube - MCN's 2007 Sports bike of the year
Neither the r1 or ducati win.
But he says that the r1 is the FASTEST around the track.
Look at this video too
YouTube - Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera VS Ducati 1098
At around the 3.20 mark he says it has a top speed of 180 (300k's) and the r1 will do better than that, not to mention it costs double the r1 cos it's italian, spend 10k on an r1 and it'll dominate a 1098.

LOL, out of every superbike...the cbr600 wins....lol, didn't expect that.....

mate, holden commodore wins wheels car of the year, just cause it wins an award does not mean its the best, im pretty sure a bmw m6 is better the a holden...

he says the 1098 is the best bike hes ever riden in his life!

ducati is the ferrari of bikes pascal, its like comparing a toyota to a ferrari haha

and you said spend 10,000 k on a R1 and itll dominate it...haha, do you mean in mods or buy a R1 for 10,000?

cause they sell new for about 19 k now? and if you spend an extra 10k on a 1098 it would become a rocket!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back