China minis vs Jap minis

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the problem is that you need to get the power to the ground....

reasons for not winning bike of the year (from the man in the video stating above):

Ducati 1098: The price is a little out of most peoples range.
Yamaha R1: Handling is a little sloppy, if you want it to handle a track at a decent speed you need better tires & suspension!

you be the judges for which is beter all round.....

my dad has owned: R6, VTR1000, CBR600, R1, K1200s, Duc Monster S4RS & now the ducati 1098

he says the 1098 is the best bike hes ever riden in his life!

Well good for him, that's probably because the ducati is the most modern bike!!!
Just like ur dad, mine has owned a fair share or superbikes, from 250 2 strokes, 600cc, 750cc, 900cc and this is his 3rd R1.

In the vid it said that the ducati was 19,000 EUR which is more than 40 aus, is that right?
an r1 is just over 20k with ORC, which did u say is 19k??

The holden won car of the year cos it doesn't cost much, not only that but to run an m6 will turn you broke with all of the fuel and maintenance.
Bike of the year doesn't mean fastest, it could be best handling, best power/weight, best braking etc.

LOL, and don't you dare say the ducati is the ferrari of the superbike world, if a ducati can't beat an r1, how the hell can it beat.....

the y2k???? with a top speed of over 400k's and somewhere i saw something say 0 - 100 in 0.9 secs!!!! That is the ferrari of the superbike world my friend.

your a dumbass pascal, that is obviously not practical, were talking legal on road production bikes!!!

what maintainence do you have to do on a M6?? The holden will end up costng you the same as an M6 cause you have to get it fixed every 2 days cause it breaks down!!

a 1098 can easily beat an R1 all round!! i bet 90% of R1 riders would trade there bike for a 1098 anyday!

Ducati 1098: 28k
Ducati 1098s: 32k
Ducati 1098: 50k (absolute BEAST)

so the basic 1098 is about 8k more then a R1, not bad considering your getting three times the build quality and extras all round!

i wonder if your dad would like the 1098 better then a R1 if he rode one.... =\

My daddy caught a bullet with his bare hands.

and sidney mate which screw went loose on you man i mean
how much coin anre you going to spend on your fifty mate
when your done lets put it up against my diafo 110 china
and see which on is faster more reliable and easier to handle
my money is on my china
hell it's 3 years old and all i've replace on it is handle bars, oil, and a rear shocky from hitting to many jumps
so you've got a $2000 limit and thats all your aloud to spend on your crf50 and then we will hold the jap vs. china day

Well if I had 2000, a zokes and an elka shock would sure make it much better, I dont give a shit about speed atm

Last edited:
this is pathetic, i cant believe i have sunk this low
bragging about my dad, TO PASCAL, we all know no body will ever win an arguement against pascal cause he just keeps goin and goin!
im ashamed of my self, sorry for all the people who had to read all the shit pascal posted
=[

^^^^^^^^^^^dude i think your talking about fords there ^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^ the y2k is the bugatti veron of the motorbike world^^^^^^^^^^
both the r1 and the ducatti and the r1 are a good way to blow 20-50k on a buzz box i'll take the sports cruiser any day best of both wolds

and yeah full flush it is

p.s my dads quicker than all of ya
he works for the council
he knock's off work at 4 o'clock
but he's usually home by half past 3

Weribee Sewerage Farm has kindly accepted the application to accept this thread as FULL OF $hit!

CLOSED. WAYYYY to OFF TOPIC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back