China syndrome

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey punisher, i found an exhaust for my bbr copy frame on egay usa. cost about $180 posted. this it what it looks like on my bike:)
150ccpitbike2.jpg

hey punisher, i found an exhaust for my bbr copy frame on egay usa. cost about $180 posted. this it what it looks like on my bike:)
150ccpitbike2.jpg

Ah cool ... I might see what it will cost to bend one up to suit.
So what foot brake lever you use on your bike ?
And where did you get the side number plates ?

Ok so I was bored and needed to go for a ride....... xmotos has the all the parts in stock, $75 for the muffler, $50 for the header, $20 each for side plates, and $35 for the brake arm. The brake arms are heavy as they are made of cast steel.

Tina

Ok so I was bored and needed to go for a ride....... xmotos has the all the parts in stock, $75 for the muffler, $50 for the header, $20 each for side plates, and $35 for the brake arm. The brake arms are heavy as they are made of cast steel.

Tina

haha service with a smile :D

Tina

LOL ... thanks

I got a muffler so I guess I just need to buy the header. Need a couple of side plates.
The brake arm, i might try to get a lighter alloy one. Or even make one up myself.

hey, if ya cant find any bearings im getting some parts from china and they will be shipped about the 18th i think them bearings are 12 ish bucks
i have that frame as you know and these are the ones that fit myne.(i have now made the crf50 frame work too;))
myne have an ID of 22.5 and an OD of 37 i think
DSCF0274.jpg

DSCF0278.jpg

hey, if ya cant find any bearings im getting some parts from china and they will be shipped about the 18th i think them bearings are 12 ish bucks
i have that frame as you know and these are the ones that fit myne.(i have now made the crf50 frame work too;))
myne have an ID of 22.5 and an OD of 37 i think
DSCF0274.jpg

DSCF0278.jpg

LOL china bearings = shit, they are made from coke cans:p

jap bearings are the way to go

Not Happy Jan !!!

I bid on and won this brake lever on US Ebay.

Then I receive contact from seller to say they do not ship to Australia. The ebay add stated posts worldwide.

what a piss off mate, are you getting your money back, or are you fighting with them to send it?

what a piss off mate, are you getting your money back, or are you fighting with them to send it?

yea, I try to get em to send it ... but there was no freight quoted so they probably charge 100 bux to send it.

After some research it seems the ideal setup is a rear brake lever mounted on the bars.

Latest posts

Back