China syndrome

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use mine a bit mostly to reduce the strain on the motor when I down shift into a corner. It helps to stabilise the rear and reduce the compresion lock, Having said that I have seen some fast bikes/riders that dont have any back brakes like no_crf50_here for example. I personaly like to have rear brakes for those ohhh SH!7 moments. At lakeside we are geting over 100kph (I am told) when I have a brain fart moment at the end of the main and run onto the green stuff it's nice to have rears to help save the situation.

Tina

Last edited:
Just a quick update ... not much happening. ( too much work on at the moment )
Have ordered the new brake pedal though.

I use mine a bit mostly to reduce the strain on the motor when I down shift into a corner. It helps to stabilise the rear and reduce the compresion lock, Having said that I have seen some fast bikes/riders that dont have any back brakes like no_crf50_here for example. I personaly like to have rear brakes for those ohhh SH!7 moments. At lakeside we are geting over 100kph (I am told) when I have a brain fart moment at the end of the main and run onto the green stuff it's nice to have rears to help save the situation.

Tina

I use them now, MR Gps told me that i'm 95km/h down the straight one in every 20 laps. I'm thinking those are the laps i over shooot the first corner :)

A very good copy I might add ...

Did they fix the ergo's ? ... Atomik bbr copies used to have the pegs set waaaaay too high and that used too screw up the ergo's .... not really the same quality materials either ? ... just that tj's klx is the only bbr I've ever seen bend ... and that was after wrecking on a flip at 120ft ....and I've sure seen a few Atomiks bend .

Not hassling punisher, bike looks good but I'm sceptical that Atomiks bbr copy is anywhere near as good as a real bbr .... after all you can buy 6 atomik bikes for less than the price of a real bbr rolling setup.

I cant comment on the atomik frame but up until recently i had an 05/06 Provert which also runs the BBR clone frame as my spare bike and that thing went through hell and back being run around as a motard and being flogged through all sorts of crap while on dirt setup duties with no problems at all.The thing was bullet proof.

I cant comment on the atomik frame but up until recently i had an 05/06 Provert which also runs the BBR clone frame as my spare bike and that thing went through hell and back being run around as a motard and being flogged through all sorts of crap while on dirt setup duties with no problems at all.The thing was bullet proof.

Naa question was for Punisher vert .... he knows what he's talking about when it comes to metal fabrication and is no slouch around bikes either so I was interested to hear what he had to say about em . As I said the pegs on atomix used to be set waaaay too high and it really stuffed the ergos but it sounds like maybe they may have fixed em ?

Last edited:
Naa question was for Punisher vert .... he knows what her's talking about when it comes to metal fabrication and is no slouch around bikes eiother so I was interested to hear what he had to say about em . As I said the pegs on atomix used to be set waaaay too high and it really stuffed the ergos but it sounds like maybe they may have fixed em ?

Ahhhh,yeah ok no worries

Did they fix the ergo's ? ... Atomik bbr copies used to have the pegs set waaaaay too high and that used too screw up the ergo's .... not really the same quality materials either ? ... just that tj's klx is the only bbr I've ever seen bend ... and that was after wrecking on a flip at 120ft ....and I've sure seen a few Atomiks bend .

Not hassling punisher, bike looks good but I'm sceptical that Atomiks bbr copy is anywhere near as good as a real bbr .... after all you can buy 6 atomik bikes for less than the price of a real bbr rolling setup.

hey dreadful

Not sure about the ergo's to be honest, havent got that far yet. Would be a prick If I got it all done, sat on it and went 'Oh F%#k ... lol

When I commented on the quality it was mainly in regards to the alloy quality. All the grinding and sanding and not one porosity hole ... a good sign that the metal quality is high. And all the welds are perfect, not your typical chinese welding job. Thats not to say that the metal couldn't be weak, but I hope not. Only time will tell.

I didn't realise the frames were made by Atomic though???

Last edited:
They are quite different to these Atomic frames ...
AGB-291.jpg

All good mate if need be you'll work out how to lower your pegs in about ten minutes I reckon and you'll know if it needs it first ride so no biggy I guess . Weld quality sounds promising though so maybe it'll be cool anyway .

And naa I know the agb's were simply kidding with the pegs I know ... but the couple I've sat on (LAST YEAR)still didn't feel quite right .

that frame was originally bought in by mojo it was there outlaw 140 and i think the fusion c4 thing ran it as well

has never been done buy atomik there's was the rs or something and was paper thin junk

was the mojo outlaw the same as the provert?
My frame is an older provert frame the main way I know of telling them from the newer frames is the provert frame uses the crf size bearings in the headstem, mine originaly had loose ball type roller bearings. And the provert had a different brake pedal mount, it is recesed under the swingarm, I belive the newer style frames like the fusion c4 has the pedal mount flush with the side of the frame.

Tina

there isnt a bike called mojo outlaw, motovert called one of there old 140cc motor the motovert outlaw.

the provert is the same frame to Tina's, they came out in 06

the 06 provert was the only bike called a provert they drop the name to a motovert pro in the 07,08,09 models

Latest posts

Back