Chinese parts website???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sneezy

Reaction score
Hey guys

Whats a good website for a small company to buy pitbike parts from in china????

We have abn number set up now :)

We have been on akunar jrs dhz etc nut I'm trying to find one that does not sell to the public. Just business... I'm looking for dhzs suppliers etc ;)

Thanks

Kris

You'll find business in China is handled a bit differently. Small buyers will be handled poorly. Even bigger importers have to go there to ensure the orders are filled correctly. Dirtmax supplies many of the YX engines and product. I've dealt with a few suppliers. Use caution...

as Terry said above.. unless your buying decent amounts they wont look at you professionally..

now ill probly say more than i should here but for the sake of maybe another pit bike store in SA opening up ill give some pointers..

if you want a stab in the dark use the main company that many over here use... BSE.. they have a range of budget rubbish all the way up to really good quality, but you'll always get what you pay for..

but be warned, they'll stitch you up lol.. they'll forget some of your order just so you keep ordering.. oh and thats not just BSE, they all do it..

oh and just a heads up, dont buy anything brand name copied like sticker kits, pro taper and so on.. customs have been pricks lately..

have you tried alibaba.com . thats where most people start from to get a feel around..

akunar will sell to anyone..
DHZ i beleive have several suppliers, so good luck with that one lol... not that it would make a difference because you wouldn't want the same products nor would you get them..

JR in china is just an ebay store from one of the many TDR manufacturers.. there not too bad tho..

you want my advise, track down the top notch aussie based stores that have a dealer program..

DHZ, PSTO, Ciniworx, classic honda 50's etc.. there's not as much margin in it but a hell of a lot less headaches and freight is 10 x faster lol...

if your serious .. you got to head over there ... then make sure you can lingo .....have a trusted QA guy there on the ground

good luck you'll need it .... if your into mini's and enjoy playing with them great .... dont spoil that by getting into the sales side of it ..... it will send you broke and you'll hate mini's

Maybe try getting and moving some parts first. Then, once established etc look at bikes.

With the awesome service and prices DHZ, JR, Classics, FPM and the likes already offer, i reckon it'd be hard to compete especially if your only going to do it on the side. 110% or not at all i reckon.

Yeah well I'm looking at opening a clothing store/bikes etc and wanna have access to mini parts as there is nothing here. Only one shop in the whole of south Australia. I have already got in contact with unit etc so that's not a problem. Neither is jap parts as I have that sussed and sourced a good contact. It's the china parts I wanna get right as I know a lot are not reliable.

I'll get there eventually, it was thump140 and my goal to set this up so determined as ever

I would be looking at getting "quality" usa made minibike parts rather then another china shop ..

ill say it again,, be a dealer from the many companies already over here...(not just one, hook up with all of them)

definitely has its benefits.
1. you will be ordering/selling parts that actually fit the customers bike. so no customers can come back with a half destroyed part saying it will never fit..
2. shipping is usually over night
3. support from the companies when trying to locate the correct parts..
4. you also have the right to deck your shop out with all the well known brand names, so customers will already be willing to give you a try instead of thinking you just sell generic cheap china stuff..

and yeah having a good range of usa parts would be a bonus...

So your saying be a dealer of let's just say. Dhz parts?? Not sure if they would be interested as they are already a very successful business but I can try ;)

heaps of aussie shops sell there products.. my mates store up here in brissy sell both dhz parts and the odd dhz bike.. mostly on an order only basis tho..
he has a nice dealer program, and the dealer pricing is setup pretty good..

Latest posts

Back