Commodores

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THUMPY125

Reaction score
hey guys thought i would start this thread to get some ideas on what type of commodore I should get.

As some of you might know i just got my P's a few weeks ago and have had the lecture about burning the old mans tyres down to the metal fibers and this is why i need a car.

My main question is with the VT commodore wagons, can you fit a pit bike in the back, I would like to know this as i don't want a ute because my old man has one and if you can't fit a pitty in the back of the station wagon i will prob buy my mums VT sedan.

I am also going to buy a Raptor or VX HSV body kit to fit for either a sedan or wagon so it will looking rather sweet.:D

if any of you guys or girls have any pics of your commodores this would be really appreciated.

Thanks.
Callan

I can get my atomik 125 in the back of my vx comm,just have to fold the handle bars down..

none there all shit heaps!!!!! apart from a vlturbo ulehh but thats got a nissan motor anyways holden cant make a fast holden anyways. ulehh

none there all shit heaps!!!!! apart from a vlturbo ulehh but thats got a nissan motor anyways holden cant make a fast holden anyways. ulehh

Good point I guess, but point A to B does it for me!!:D

nah vl's a bit to old, a like them but yeah they ain't a true holden,no way would ya be able to fit in a pit bike, they couldn't produce a powerful enough motor for that time. they look sweet with the supercharged v8's. especialy when the supercharger is sticking out of the bonnet.

id get a vy wagon and put a vy clubsport kit on it would look mad

yeh get the FPV ute its turbo n looks trick. ulehh or even an xr8 ute if u dont have the cash for a fpv

i dont think u can drive and xr8 on ur p's lol

Buy a old mini with a 48mm ida down draft webber sticking out the bonnet!!
They are fun....But I guess you would need a trailer for the bike!!

Um yeah, dont worry.

yea i has a skyline r31 engine

nope and no xr6 turbos either fuckn sucks:mad:

sux to be living in any other state other than south Australia.
I can drive any V8 or V6, turbo charged or what not, either where aloud to or the cops don't car. my mate has a twin turbo charged Nissan 300zx fucken flies, not to practical though only a two seater.

A standard VLT is slow and if you knew anything about holden you would know that they haven't made there own engines since the toranas not including the VE. And other people saying that a VL isn't Australian what makes any other commodore Australian??? VN-VR have Buick motors in them. I'm not sure what vs-vz where running. Not dissing Vls, I own one lol ;)

I know this is gunna sound F^$ked up, due to my last post baggin ALL Holdens,
Cause I drive a VT wagon....... Yeah Yeah I know I'm a hypocrite.. But I can get a 21 in there no probs But can't get a 29 in there if that helps...

I know this is gunna sound F^$ked up, due to my last post baggin ALL Holdens,
Cause I drive a VT wagon....... Yeah Yeah I know I'm a hypocrite.. But I can get a 21 in there no probs But can't get a 29 in there if that helps...

whats stopping ya getting the 29 in there, roughly bout the same size ey.

Latest posts

Back