Commodores

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There all shit.. Get a Holden Commodore 1986 bt1 :D

mmmmm bt1s
IMG_0163.jpg
love canary yellow.

holden suck lion's balls.... the only reason why holden are so popular with teens is coz they look way better than the fords that were bulit in the same year... but id never get a holden, Its ford, or any of the european luxury cars that do it for me..anyways im not much of a car guy..ill be rolling on my GSX-R1000 :D

yeh, only reason teens get old holdens is they been around 4 ages and there are HEAPS of them si the second hand holdens are rlly cheap.
fords drive better and all their clasics cars are way better than holdens!
all the mustangs and GT's are AWSOME, believe me, i been in one around the race track

stuff the race track... take it to the streetz... its scary shit...dodging cars at 150 - 180kmh being a passenger in the front seat...passing semi's and only comming inches away from them... I aint doin that again...:eek:

lol, yeh but who wants 2 crash a '67 mustang worth over 50 grand!
we went faster than 150! the fastest the guy has ever gone on a race track in classic cars in over 300!

for my first car i wanna get a ba falcon 02-03 or a vy s

lol, yeh but who wants 2 crash a '67 mustang worth over 50 grand!
we went faster than 150! the fastest the guy has ever gone on a race track in classic cars in over 300!

pascal... race track is way safer than the streets...so going faster on the track is nothing compared to 180 on the streets with obstacles like moving trucks..

dude, dont get a comodore in other words crummydore they fall to pieces just get a car that will get u from a to b....

DONT GET A HOLDEN OR FORD, I HATE ALL F**KIN WANKER 'P' PLATE DRIVERS IN COMMODORES WHO THINK THEY ARE f**KIN HARDCORE. I HATE ALL WANKERS ON TEH ROAD WHO CARE OVER FORD OR HOLDEN AND ALL THAT OTHER CRAP, ALL OF EM ARE WANKERS WHO USUALLY END UP WRAPPING THERE PEICES OF SHIT ROUND POLES AND STUFF, THEN WE HAV TO LISTEN TO THIS SHIT ABOUT WANKER YOUTH DRIVERS AND WE GET F**KIN TAGGED AS HOON'S and SHIT DRIVERS.. I AM IN QLD AND I DRIVE A FUKCIN TOYOTA COROLLA HATCHBACK, WHO GIVES A SHIT WAT IT IS, CHEEP ON FUEL AND I CAN FIT A PITBIKE IN THE BACK WIF THE SEAT DOWN. HAHA OK I WILL SETTLE DOWN.. :D

THAT LOOKS FUN TRASHTHUMPY!!

Yes Twon is my lil bro, but i dont want to b associate wif anything the little shit says

Latest posts

Back