Commodores

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha i also refer to holdens as poverty packs:D

Give a good reason why they are "poverty pack" without a childish explanation.

i think the fords got better suspension to teh commodore they sed that in a review i red

Get a Ford my mum had a vt commodore wagon a few years back i hated it now she has a ba mk 2 xr6 sedan (so i can drive it on my l's n get insurance for it) n its sick my dad has a bf xr6 ute. he had to get an xr6 coz hes on his p's again. lkost his license drink drivin n never bothered to get it back and after 5 years you have to go on your p's again for 3 years.

but anyways mate just pick what suits you the best no point buying sumfin too expensive n f##kin it up.

I have VY SS Ute 6 speed manual im sure if you get one of them you wont be disapointed! Just make sure you got lots of $$ for fuel haha

Fuk the V8 for p's, plus you will have to take out a loan every week for fuel. LOL

Get a VS V6 3.8L with a supercharger they are 100% street killers

i got a beter idea dont get a dunnydoor and why dont u want a ute? a nice lowlux loooks sweet with a pittie in the back *droools* ute is good specily on ur p's so u dont hav tomeny ppl in ur car to distract u ^_^

nah vl's a bit to old, a like them but yeah they ain't a true holden,no way would ya be able to fit in a pit bike, they couldn't produce a powerful enough motor for that time. they look sweet with the supercharged v8's. especialy when the supercharger is sticking out of the bonnet.

I once had a vl and we could fit Hillz's crf50 on tha backseat quiet well, and if tha backseat was full it went in the boot, just had 2 fold the bars down and tie it in...

Oh dang, I just remembered your not Franky the biggest uleh since the wogboy.

One thing that annoys me heaps with commodore owners is all they do is put a gay-as body kit on em and big mags, Im a huge commodore fan, but there getting as bad as the cars off the Fast and The furious etc. Holden V8's have a fair bit of potential but only like 1 in 10 commodore owners will mod the engine. Its one of those things that some how get to me. p.s anyone know of a Stock Vl Calais (non-turboed) for sale tell me ;). BTW the Vt's were the heaviest Commodores produced.

Most holdens look shit with body kits.

One thing that annoys me heaps with commodore owners is all they do is put a gay-as body kit on em and big mags, Im a huge commodore fan, but there getting as bad as the cars off the Fast and The furious etc. Holden V8's have a fair bit of potential but only like 1 in 10 commodore owners will mod the engine. Its one of those things that some how get to me. p.s anyone know of a Stock Vl Calais (non-turboed) for sale tell me ;). BTW the Vt's were the heaviest Commodores produced.

Hahahahha I'm also after a vl calais n/a or berlina and i have been searching for a good 2-3 months now but all i can find is pos sl executive and berlina rust buckets thrashed to shit. Starting to give up searching now, all the good ones are turbos or they are in sydney or victoria... theres nothing good available down here in newcastle.

Latest posts

Back